Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Like To Smoke Out Of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IluvRootBeer, Oct 13, 2002.

?

What Is Your Favorite Smoking Equipment? LOL!

1. Bamboo Water bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Color changing water bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Joint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Metal pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Color Changing pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Glass pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Acrylic Bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Acrylic water pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. HOOKAH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. no vape no gong? comon dude!

2. Bongs FTW. i love the cool hits and it being not tiny but i do like a small pipe but not too small to burn long hair. so its ussually bong but then bubbler or pipe.

3. Joints. Almost always joints. I leant my RooR bong to a buddy, gonna have to get it back. But really I love joints more than any other way. Blunts are too expensive, so unless we get thia stick I don't bother with em.

Oh and very occationally - hot knife.

4. shitty choices to vote on

color changing bong? what are you talkin about dude that's got nothing to do with how something smokes

5. It's a tie between vaporizers and bongs for me. I love chillin' with a nice a cup of green tea, with some mellow music playing hittin' the vape and relaxing, but my love for the bong is forever haha.

6. An ice cold bong gets me higher than anything else

7. i consider vaporizing to be smoking even if the weed isn't technically burned. i'm not keen on rigid & exclusionary definitions. making pot brownies is smoking too as far as i'm concerned as i see "smoking" as a generic term for consuming.

ever hear anyone ask "what's your favorite way to consume weed"?

i doubt it

8. 1. volcano
    2. quality glass bong
    3. joints
    4. gravitron
    5. blunts
    6. glass pipe