Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Like To Smoke Out Of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IluvRootBeer, Oct 13, 2002.

?

What Is Your Favorite Smoking Equipment? LOL!

1. Bamboo Water bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Color changing water bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Joint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Metal pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Color Changing pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Glass pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Acrylic Bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Acrylic water pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. HOOKAH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. what do you like to smoke out of? I really want to try a Bamboo bong so if anyone has one tell me if the like it!

2. My favorite has to be a joint. I just love being in control with a nice fatty in my hand!!!

3. i like alittle glass chillum.. and when i got time to role up a bstick..

4. I normally preffer the glass bongs, but blunts are also up there.

5. just read above my avitar itsays it all

6. theres something about a honey dipped blunt i cant get over

7. i have this friend of mine, who has way to much time on his hands and a crazy like thought process. He made a dual chamber, pump controled, 3 foot PVC pipe bong. the slider is in its own chamber with a tube going out the bottom leading to the hand pump, then the pump runs to a one way valve that is drilled into the bottom of the 2nd chamber, then where the neck is, there is a opening valve, and when closed, you have someone light the bowl, and then someone else pump like a crazy person. once done pumping open the valve on the neck, and get a shot of pure weed smoke at 60 PSI. Its totally crazy, and so is the kid who made it.

8. blunts are the best

9. theres somthing about a bong......just sometimes
    *wink

10. Strictly Bongs and Blunts... I enjoy swishers, phillies and honey blunt wraps, vanilla blunt wraps, gin and juice blunt wraps, watermelon blunt wraps ect...

11. Fat well made skunk joints, bottle-bucket bongs and space helmets (with m8z) :D

12. 1. Blunts
    2.Bong
    3.Grav
    4.joint
    5.pipe

13. I like glass pipes for every day smokin...joints for group settings...not crazy bout bongs...but we had a really nice glass bong in Florida....damn I miss that thing....

14. What about blunts MRS. D

And to the lung if u like fat joints u simply must try blunts

and blazed ho your name cracks me up but that might be cause i'm drunk but anyway i havn't seen u before wassup?

15. Wow, I read the above posts and they were awesome.
    Especially the one about pvc pipe. Fucky crazy awesome. I wanted to try my friends 5 foot hooka but i was driving at 16 so i couldnt. I wanted to try my friends 4 foot bong but he broke it before i could smoke with him.

Anyway, I love joints. Im sure honey dipped ones burn better. Can anyone tell him how to get one?

I Loooooooove bongs! They get you really stoned!

I also want to try some really cool thing like a grav. Does anyone know any links to how I can build one?

Thanx everyone! Toke to smoke heaven!

16. i wouldn't recomend honey dipped joints cause the thin paper soaks up yhe honey and doesn't really burn but honey blunts work very well

17. In Florida blunts were a favorite for our weekly parties (too many people for a joint to go far)... blunt wraps are a very nice invention.... I used to mutilate the damn thing trying to get the cigar baccy out of it...very frustrating!

Now that we live in Alaska and weed is $20-$25 a gram we don't roll many blunts....matter of fact we haven't rolled one since we've been here....a blunt here would cost about $100-$125 depending how fat it is....no point in rollin a skinny ass blunt now is there?

However, if we ever get out of this hellhole (hint hint to anyone with a plane or boat!!!) then the blunts will be a rollin once again...

18. D-$TRUkTIVE sup man. im new to this forum

19. damn i'm sorry i brought the subject to your mind even sorry about your prices if i ever come up their i'll be sellin' at very reasonable prices to sew u the state and i'll make sure to look y'all up but don't hold your breath cause that doesn't seem to be in my close future

20. glad to have ya check out the "blunts" thread on pg 2 of seasoned tokers

P.S. what's ur nationality u sound like u might be black true/false let me know