Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What Do You Like To Smoke Out Of?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IluvRootBeer, Oct 13, 2002.

?

What Is Your Favorite Smoking Equipment? LOL!

1. Bamboo Water bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Color changing water bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Joint

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Blunt

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Metal pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Color Changing pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Glass pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Acrylic Bong

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Acrylic water pipe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. HOOKAH

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Glass bongs are my preference but I'll smoke outta anything if it'll still get me high.

2. I prefer the water bong, whatever it may be made from. I also use GB's a lot, and I have a waterfall I haul around if I'm hiking or driving somewhere with a low risk of getting caught. I will, if I must, smoke a joint, but I prefer pipes over them. I find that joints waste too much smoke and don't get me as high, not to mention leave a bitter taste in the back of my motuh despite the quality of the bud and burn the shit out of my eyes with the rising smoke. Still, though, I'm not so much of an idiot that I don't use joints at all simply because I don't like them. I know they are good for when you have no other smoking method available, or if you want to smoke somewhere where you could get caught, in which case you can simply roll one up and ditch (or conceal) it easily if you think something's up. Harder to do that with a bong or pipe, especially one you dropped 20 - 50$ or more on.

Yep, I sure so love me them there bongs and whatnot.

3. I'll take a nice bong please. I really wanna pick up a double perc tube add a diffuser, a custom bowl set, and an ashcatcher, and call it a day :)

4. Vaping weed isn't smoking it. Thus it would be silly to include it as an option in a "smoking device" thread now wouldn't it?

5. No, no it wouldn't.

6. Anything that gets me high. From a RooR to a water bottle i love smoking out of anything and everything.

7. My bugs bunny bong or my friends roor with 2 percs an ashcatcher and diffuser.

8. Wheres the option for just a plain bong or ceramic or even maybe roor? Oh well, I'll just vote color changing glass.

9. That's exactly what I was wondering, so I picked the same thing since it was the closest.

10. haha yeah he put every kind of odd pipe but he completely missed glass. lol!

11. Ah, fuck it. We did well enough without the option. Regular bongs FTW!

12. Bongs and Bleezies

13. When I got a nice big bag of bud, and don't mind throwing enough to roll a fattie, nothing beats a dutch. Got a color changing bong that gets used when I'm low on cash and smoke by myself in my room.

14. exactly man, thats what you gotta do

15. GonG Bong, Blunt, then vape for a close 3rd.

16. blunts get me waaaaaaaaaay baked but is only used on occassion with friends. i use my bong most at home and a pipe/joint when im out cause theyre easier to bring along the adventure

17. Well I see from the poll that the majority prefer blunts! Myself if I'm alone I like glass pipe or bong, if I'm with a couple of people I do blunts.

Nothing beats a peach optimo!