What do you like to sip on, when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by John John, Aug 31, 2008.

1. #81 liquid_sprite, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    7-11 Coke Slurpee

2. No Sprite?

:p

3. I love drinking Full Throttles when i'm high nice little fruity energy boost.

4. I havent drank it when I'm high, but its the only alcohol i ever really enjoyed.

Pepsi and scotch. Very nice.

5. #86 wunschshrek, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    Alcoholic : Hennessy VS
    Non Alcoholic : IDK what there called but these small Dominican sodas they sell at the spanish bodegas.

Mt Dew, Arizona Watermelon Drink (Picture in previous post), Any Flavor of Kool-aid, any flavor of snapple.

I'm easily pleased, i like almost any flavor of any drink, shit I drink Tang...

6. Last night it was Red Stripe Jamaican Lager. To go along with Bob Marley and the insanely hairy and sticky lightening we smoked last night.

Fucking great day.

7. arizona lemon tea.
    mountain dew
    chocolate milk from albertsons
    full throttle
    :D

8. Coke Zero, Arizona Green Tea, iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts...word.

9. ANYTHING ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    anything.

10. mucho mango and its only a dollar for a big ass can

11. I would drink AZ Iced Tea, but that shit has high fructose syrup and I'm trying to stay away from that ingredient as much as I can.

Water all the way. But there are times when water just doesn't cut it, so I stir up some good ol' purple drink.

12. Vitamin Water XXX ftw!

13. I love iced tea. But I'm about to sip on some ganja tea. Hopefully turns out good.

14. promethazzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yaahhh

15. DR. PEPPER AHHH yesss

16. me and my friend always drive to the one store where they have Arizona Arnold palmers they're so good and low calorie too we call them classics idk why but whenever we drink them while high we always call it that Lol

17. #98 sgt. Flowers, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    water or coffee

oh and i almost forgot Chocolate milk

18. I forgot I also love to sip on some strawberry kool-aid:cool: About to get a glass now.

19. sipping on ice water is always refreshing after a bowl, but when i'm out i love sipping on arizona's too. i only found out a month ago that you are suppose to shake arizonas! now they taste SO much better! i always thought it just tasted alright and really only got it for it's bargain price. now i know ;)