What do you like to sip on, when you're high?

Discussion in 'General' started by John John, Aug 31, 2008.

1. Purple Drank.

2. just so you guys know the new DQ grilled sandwitch is so good.

3. pop. haha :D

i was born in ohio, i know whats up.

4. its cool. its perscribed by my doctor for my crohn's disease. at first I was concerned because of my previous heroin addiction. so after a year of using it, I went off it for six months to see if id suffer any withdrawl symptoms and it went well. Im pretty carefull about it, I only take it on special occasions or if the weed isnt cutting it as pain management . but im greatfull for the warning. youre a good dude.

5. watered down cranberry juice. water. yumm...

6. i see, well then as long as youre on top of your shit. not to get too much off topic, but a friend of mine has crohns, and she seems to be alright. why and how does it cause you so much pain? if you wouldnt mind, pm me some details.

7. THATS MY SECOND FAVORITE!

I try to stay away from the sugar, though. Don't want to ruin my high.

8. I think a nice cold glass of water is the best drink when high. I hate drinking shit with sugar in it cause it just makes the cottonmouth worst.

9. Strawberri Kiwi Fruitopia.

10. that shit that makes me lean

11. Hot coffee for me; cream, no sugar.

12. I've never sipped anything when I was high, but I chug Vault all the time

13. Arizona Ice Tea is good, and water, a lot of stuff is too flavorful and the weed makes it like, a flavor overdose you know?

14. #37 IglooBuds, Aug 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2008
    Kool-Aid BlueBerry Lemonade
    Thats my shit!

15. yeah it seems drinking tea makes the high better:smoking:

16. BAJA BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!FTW!!

------the only drink chemically formulated to cure cotton mouth!

17. its all about that arizona man, toke a blunt go get a 99c Arizona fruit punch. that first sip when you have cottonmouth is like an orgasm.also jones soda is good.