what do you like to listen to high

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by pinkfloydrules, Jul 22, 2004.

?

what music do you like to listen to while high

1. pink floyd :-)

5 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. the radio

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. rap

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. rock

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. If you get totally blazed out of your mind and listen to some powerful Trance, you will, well, go into a trance. There isnt anything like it. I've listened to all types of music while high, and nothing compares to the rush of completely modern softsynth.

I also like to sit back and listen to longer Pink Floyd songs while laying in my bed at night. Some favorites are Dogs, Echoes, Shine On You Crazy Diamond, Pigs (Three Different Ones), and Dark Side of the Moon if you listen to the whole thing through.

Another thing I like to do is open up FL Studio and make some trippy ass noises thats makes it feel like, well, here's how I'll explain it:

You are sitting on your front porch, and in the distance you see a bright flash of light, and a huge mushroom cloud. At first you dont hear anything, but sound starts rushing at you faster and faster and faster until you are finally wisked away into the abyss by the nuclear implosion. Imagine that slowly pulsating over and over, like you are on some cosmic rollercoaster. In reality, it's just some powerful chords with some crazy LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) effects. Pretty cool shit though.

2. Electronic if im by myself and i can zone to the music
    Cypress hill, most of there songs are about weed
    bone thugs, alot more lyrical then they sound. Literally worship weed and kickass songs :cool:
    Bob Marley RIP.....No description needed :smoking:

3. My "getting high" playlist
    George Strait
    Led Zeppelin
    Eagles
    Wade Hayes
    REO Speedwagon
    Alabama
    Willie Nelson

4. The voices in my head .

5. primus has to be one of the best ever...

I'd say: Frizzle Fry is the my fav album followed by Seas of Cheese than Pork Soda. Brown album being my least fav, but that's all subjective to the listener. I've heard Tim Waits fav primus album is the brown album.

My album collection is vast, many genres and styles from jazz/funk to metal. I listen to the same shit high as when I am not high though.

6. My wife, she never shuts up.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mostly anything ( including Pink Floyd, yes :p ) , but rap seems to go particularly well with it. Ab Soul , Chance The Rapper, Kid Cudi, Snoop Dogg, etc.

8. Hahaha that's mine to lol must be a woman thing right. I still love her though

Sent from my SM-S920L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Steel pedal guitar honky tonk music old country AC/DC Pink floyd No hip or rap

10. Anything Nujabes.

11. Radiohead and Godspeed you black emperor.

12. New age, easy listening and trance music.

13. Classic rock, stoner or funk rock, southern rock, old school or outlaw country, Americana, bluegrass, metal or metalcore, sometimes rap or 90s-00s post-hardcore or pop-punk kinda stuff.

And yes, of course Pink Floyd is included :smoke:

14. Right on!! I'm a Floyd fan too! My favorite song is Dogs from the Animals album. David Gilmour's guitar riffs just blow me away in that song. Thanks for posting!!! :)

15. right now my go to music is Glass Animals. Their genre is trip hop for a good reason. Chill and when I'm blazing it has a 3D effect for me.