What do you like to do??when your smokin...

Discussion in 'General' started by B FROM DA CREEK, Feb 25, 2009.

1. when Im smokin...I like to be in my car...in my monte carlo...its sweet cuz it got tha bench seat in tha front (its old school)...
    i like to sit in tha passenger seat...and twist up my J...while conversing wit my gyrl/chaffeur...about what we could be...or whateva comes to mind...
    then when im finished rollin tha J...i like her to drive me around...while im smokin (and i aint passin it)...and find sumwhere good to eat....while we lissenin to whateva i want...
    then she drive me back to my house...where we eat and she watch me play 360 til I get tired...then go in tha room...and goto sleep....then wake up and have sex...

but when im wit my bruvaz...i like to hit tha J...while drivin to get some food...
    and from there we always end up...either going to my lil bruva HS game (football&bball)...or just drive some place where we've never seen before...somewhere close tho...like the harbor or something...
    or we juss get the food and go back in tha house and play madden/live/c.o.d...

when im solo...i like to smoke on tha drive...go scoop an arizona from 7-11...and get on grasscity and talk to you guys... (which is what i do most of the time since my gyrl away at college...and plus it save gas/money...and i learn more about all tha kinds of strains and you guys school me...and knowledge is power...so when im around my smokers i pass on what i know...)

whats yours??...

2. Art.. man that sums up everything i was thinking. Playing music is a big part in my life so that and painting is fun but I'm all out of paint :/ also basically listening to music is my favorite part about it i think. I've got some pure indica now though(grandaddy purp) and that shit is potent so when i have the urge i can quickly eliminate that lol

Motorcycles are amazing high :p

3. When I'm tokin' it up I'm usually either listening to music or watching a movie. I like to go for a ride on back roads and smoke a J. It's also fun to loiter on the internet as I'm doing now.

4. when im baked i like to just think about anything and listen to music. writing music and recording is chill too. when im with people i like to do stuff doesnt matter what mainly go places and have fun.

5. I'm currently on a quest to reach the end of the internet.

6. you should hit up al gore, he invented this shit.

7. we like to get fucked up an do fucked up shit. ;)

ya idk, i usually smoke more.. and watch things. yah

8. its 5:56 am and i just learned how to pig squeal i blame the internet :)

9. Just waking up, waiting on the coffee, hitting the dugout sort of one eyeing the monitor. That was just the chuckel I needed this morning. Short sweet & simple. Rep.

10. If I'm alone, I like to watch the Discovery or History Channel. Blows your mind hardcore. Make my favorite foods taking time to make everything perfect while talking to my boxer (one of these days I'll have to get him high too). Then eat and watch more TV or sleep.
    If I'm with the "bruvahass," we normally just get really stupid, ungodly, retared-dumbshit high, laugh about everything, and watch eachother pass out.

11. since ive started smoking on my own...i hardly ever get dumb high...i kinda hate getting like that now...

i mean ill hit 2-3 j's and get really high (with some drinks to get me FUCKD UP) but...doin obnoxious shyt just because your high...is a no-go with me...get obnoxious while your smokin with me...will end up with me rolling out on you and not sparking you up no more...

12. ^word up yo

i like chillin in my car listening to music. i fuckin HATE when somoene gets in my car aand changes the song...my car my music asshole

13. Listen to music. On just about any drug. Other than that I like eating and walking on drugs.

14. yeah walking hiking threw some mountains is amazing this one night about a month ago we were just blazing some hybrid going threw some valley and we got to the west side of the mountains it was night with full moon and everything like ground/tree limbs + anything else you could see was crystallized with ice looked like shinny glass was beautiful.