Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do YOU like the most about Mary Jane?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by B_herb420, Oct 21, 2010.

1. So blades, When you smoke, what do you enjoy the most in order from most enjoyed to least enjoyed?

For example, mine would be...

#1 taste
    #2 high
    #3 how it feels
    #4 how it looks
    #5 smell

2. HIGH of course, which is what im feeling right now, nothing better than having good smoke seshes with 4 or 5 buddies, bongs, pipes, loadin, packin, smokin, laughin, etc. Good times.

3. Definitely would have to be the memories gained from smoking over the years with the buddies, kinda ironic since we are dulling our memories at the same time haha.

4. highhhhh
    taste
    smell
    looks
    feels

5. We are not dulling our memories. Please don't say that kind of ignorance. But, yeah, memories gained are a good thing, too.

6. i couldn't single one thing out because that would take away from the other parts. marijuana as a whole is why it's so amazing. it's like a computer or something.

7. #1 High
    #2 Smell
    #3 The social aspects of it
    #4 The taste

8. quality
    the smell
    taste
    high

9. um EVERYTHING DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. 1. The high of course.
    2. The fun of finding it, it's like a scavenger hunt ^_^

11. i like the fun of smoking, and just seeing different kinds of herb, then the fun of picking a spot to smoke at, the interesting conversations and the occasional laugh attacks. also, i like that change of pressure in the back of my ears, just as i snap a good bowl(or take a good hit of a jay), that lets me know my high is at its peak:smoke:

12. I didn't say that out of ignorance pal. I didn't mean that in the physical sense, more of how over time the memories of smoking buddha just kinda fade together into vague, stoned recollections. :smoking:

13. She doesn't judge me :bongin:

14. i love the variety and the fact that its an easy to grow plant that gets you bombed.

only "drug" i can think of that doesnt need processing. a gift straight from mother nature.

dank or schwag, i love it...:D (though nothing beats dank)

15. High and social.

[​IMG]