Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like most about the marijuana high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Frotto, Jan 29, 2012.

1. First off, I don't like using the word "high," because to me it sounds like another way of saying "escape the world," which is not why I smoke. Anyhow, my question is, what do you blades like best about the marijuana high? Is it the experience of smoking? The creativity boost? The awesome body high? The medicinal benefits? :smoke:

I personally love smoking because it enhances my perception of music (and everything for that matter), enhances my senses, and allows me to think slower and actually THINK things through. It also calms my Tourette's, and helps me get to sleep at night, but these are more medicinal reasons.

Because of all of this, I mostly prefer a good sativa :bongin:
    but that doesn't mean I hate indicas:D

2. i feel released

3. i like the feeling of calmness everythough everything else around you is going 100 mph.

4. Mind expansion, spiritual healing, boredom cure. Lots of other reasons but those are my three favorite.

5. Makes me think very deeply about things and enhances my music listening experience... also gotta love its ability to make food taste 1000 times better :p

6. Sex is 400x better, but then it's one of the best things in life without MJ.

7. makes me feel complete man..
    everything is more enjoyable

8. I feel good and I can smile. Everything feels like an adventure. :smoke:

9. it makes dealing with my stupid idiot roommate a lot easier. we only get along if were stoned. also he stole my pot earlier

10. Helps with OCD and anxiety

11. My favourite things about mj would have to be the feeling of complete relaxation and how it makes everything better!

12. The part where i finish and its really dark outside and i start walking and the bass in my headphones kicks in

13. well whenever i play any games the colour is always
    really enhanced and a lot more soft and beautiful :D

I also get a grin on my face sometimes i can't wipe off
    and everything i hear or read is hillarious lol

14. Helps with my pain and overall wellness.

15. I love the high feeling

16. BOB SAGET

That is all

17. The way it boost music, sex, food, ideas, nature and allows you to notice unseen subtext in art, entertainment and spirituality (third eye opened).

18. It makes me feel completely relaxed.