What do you like more; Being outside or inside?

Discussion in 'General' started by jamesh, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Title says it all, but descriptions as to why would be nice.

2. winter, inside

fall spring summer, outside

3. /thread.

4. Depends on location and time of year. I love being outdoors in the summer but you have to deal with bugs and shit which pisses me off and makes me go inside for a nap.

5. Outside, becoming one with nature. :p

But not in the cold, unforgiving winter.

6. I get horrible migraines if I stay inside for too long.

7. I love to blend them. I go outside, do a bit of photography. Get inspired, hit my room for the studio, produce. Go outside and take my music for a longboard ride.

I try and keep them in synergy.

8. Being outside in nature is the best feeling.

9. I live in Minnesota so it all depends on the season.. Majority inside though.

10. I love being outside so much that I do it in the winter too...no that's bullshit cuz I can only smoke weed outside cuz i still living it out under the roof of my parents. So basically I love to smoke outside durring spring, and summer, and fall, and still thug it out with winter, the snow here is like 10cm so it's kinda hard to walk if you know what I mean.:mad:

11. Man I just took a nice long walk down the beach today, it was warm, sunny windy... perfect. There was a huge sandbar that ran parallel to the beach so you could wade out a little and then walk with your feet submerged in about 1/2 inch of water, almost like you were on your own little island.

On a side note living on islands is the best fucking place ever to live in my opinion, so relaxed and laid back. I've had the pleasure of living on two so far, no better place to live. Yes, there are gorgeous babes in bikini's year round, even now. Today was a prime example :D.

In case you couldn't tell... outside person haha. Although, I do go through my hermit phases from time to time, as do we all. :cool:

12. I live a sedentary lifestyle I never leave the computer chair unless I need to eat, sleep, shit or piss, I don't shower, change my clothes, and I don't do any laundry.
    But I do love the outdoors, we had an very cold winter her in north Florida.

13. i prefer being outside EXCEPT when its cold outside. i love nature and when i spend hours walking through my woods i find deep peace. its also relaxing ( unless you live in a city ) and you dont get that feeling like your trapped inside a box :p

14. Um, too much time in front of the computer=blindness. And if you're doing what most people who sit in front of a computer are doing most of the time=double blindness.

Unless of course you were kidding, in which case, you got me man, you totally got me. :smoke:

15. I love being outside. Hiking, basketball, swimming in a river/lake, camping, football, anything I can do outside I prefer to be outside.

16. I never leave my place. Nothing out there I can't see from my bedroom window.

17. I like to camp and shoot innocent woodland creatures on occasion.

No worries tho i eat them :->

18. That's pretty fucked up, man...

19. #20 SmokeeTheBear, Feb 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
    A little thing I like to call the circle of life, welcome to part of the world that can't be seen from your bedroom window my friend :smoke:

Ah you bastard, I didn't see what you did there... but..... now

[​IMG]