What do you like & dislike about this forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Aug 10, 2011.

1. The vibes, mannnn.

2. Only gripe I have with the place is how "North American" it is. I simply can't relate to much of what is said here regarding weed due to the [relatively] easy access that Americans/Canadians have to high grade marijuana. I read dozens of posts a day about exotic strains and the like and it just goes straight over my head. In my life there's two types of weed: normal shit (which is damn good anyway) and cheese. Cheese means good, if my dealer texts me to say he's got cheese in the I'm in for a high ass day.

3. I'll let you in on a little secret...
    The whole "I got this or that or the other strain" thing is just pure and utter bullshit 90% of the time. Only the growers really know what they have.;)

4. - Trolls.

+ Everything Else.

5. likes: that theres always something interesting goin on at GS!

dislikes: not enough threads that are worth clicking
    ......no black jack or hookers.

6. Like
    - Mods cracking down on useless posts, namely the "cool story bro" comments and such.
    - Decrease in "Ask _ Anything" threads being created.

Dislike
    - "Ask _ Anything" threads

7. Like

- Pot smokers united
    - Endless info for growing
    - Pretty much everything else you can think of

Dislike

- Pandora's box is just the General section with conspiracy theories and boobs(not that i don't like boobs, it's just i expected more from something called "Pandora's Box"

8. pandoras box used to be the shit back in the day, but ever since they changed it and now not only can you not talk about other drugs there, but i think that a mod has to approve of your thread in order just to make one there. i tried and have never been approved so i just stopped going there.

9. Like; the male to female ratio ;)

dislike; stupid threads, people who start threads looking for trouble and all these 'fuck bitches, get money' threads.. fuck that

10. Fuck money...get bitches :hello::D

There. Is that better?

11. GC has definitely changed my life. I thought i was so different to everyone else, until i discovered GC.

12. Likes: You can learn a lot about bud, the general forum is pretty decent for the most part.
    theres a lot of funny posts I guess that are relevant.

Dislikes: The fact that I didn't join this site sooner, apparently you could talk about unmentionables?

13. Hi............

Like: Being able to say whatever I want (for the most part) and 5-10% of the members are pretty cool people
    Dislike: Old timers that still abuse the Neg Rep system

14. Likes:
    I like being able to give people advice, I've had weed in my life for a while now and observed many that have - my perspective, and some of the things I've seen and learned are the things that I like to share with others who share the interest and inclination.
    I guess that's one thing I like about the overall forum really - Being able to do this myself, and seeing that other people with different levels of experience, different stories, hints, tips and advice get on here and help others out, entertain eachother, answer questions and explore ideas.
    This forum is really a great educational tool.
    I love the cooking area (or whatever it's called) and it would be great to see more picture and video tutorials for the inexperienced and experienced alike.
    The place is FUNNY. You can't come in and at least not crack a grin at something.

Dislikes:
    Posts that start with, or contain: "I'm over 18 and if you don't believe me, fuck you."
    Members that jump on novice members with "You're under 18, fuck you."
    "Duh, that's a stupid question so lets flood his/her thread with stupid fake advice".
    Suicide being made light of.
    ...That and getting a bit tired of the "my life is over because I have to deal without weed for a week" type threads. If you don't live in Africa or some shit, you've got it lucky.

That's about it really.

15. When I go into the SEX, LOVE & RELATIONSHIP forum, it SMELLS LIKE AN ORGY ! :eek:

16. #98 Meneks, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    Lol you just made this account you havent been here long enough to dislike anything lol

17. Dislikes: You can't talk about certain things the grasscity shop sells.
    8/10 times an argument is started on every thread.

Likes: A lot of people here are out there, and I like that. Most people are open minded. And most have some great marijuana advice. Aliens man.. aliens.

18. I love the love in this place great vibe. Even though alot of the members that made me love this site are gone.

Only dislike is the change in the box