Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bluntbiscuit, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Having 3 types of weed, or having 1 type of weed?

2. Hmm, how bout my own decisions. :)

3. Like having at least two strains, like having a little variety.

Right now I have purple kandy kush, and some nyc sour d

4. 3 sativa in the morning, hybrid at lunch, indica at night.

5. I like weed.

6. at the moment i can only afford to get a gram or 2 of one strain but when i usually have money i like to have a couple of different strains, just to switch it up a bit i usually pack a bowl with one and sprinkle some of the other over and have a mixed hit makes me feel so good with the effects of 2 different types

7. The more the merrier.

8. I can not picture a situation in which someone would prefer 1 strain over 3 strains. Unless you have MS and only one strain is really effective for you... Otherwise I see absolutely no pro to having only 1 strain type... Am I missing something here?:confused:

9. Would you rather have a blonde, brunette and redhead, or just one of them?

10. I'm a fan of variety...

11. 10 different types

12. Salad bowls are da best.