What do you like better Acid Or Shrooms?

Discussion in 'General' started by Subnoize_Stoner, Apr 28, 2007.

1. I like Acid better it's a more up high and makes me happy as fuck,when I eat shrooms I fell dragged down and I'm very sluggish.I still haven't hallucinated beside seeing likes walls melting and traces but still I haven't seen anything that wasn't there am I doing to little (I've only ate about a half 8th and the most of done was 2 hits) or does this just never happen.
    \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t\t:D:smoke:

2. Both are good trips but, I would go with shrooms there better for you, and the trip is so much better and last longer, and you exprience so much more.

3. Acid fo sho. I get 350microgram blotters so shits intense :D Oh and nice name bro, Subnoize :D

4. I think eating shrooms isnt too good for you. Oh and good acid lasts alot longer than shrooms.

5. Translation: Less bad for you :)

6. IMO acid just feels alot smoother and cleaner its hard to explain but id go with acid over shrooms anyday

7. acid makes me all squirly. Too much hype for me.

Thats why i love shrooms. Shrooms ftw

8. why do you say that?

just to be an ass, i am going to garuntee your reasoning is legitimately just plain wrong. so many rumors about lsd and mushrooms.

9. True, but it seems I have bad trips on acid easier than shrooms. BUt acid does run alot smoother, like a well oiled machine :D

10. dont shrooms work by basically poisoning your brain?

11. Not nessacerly(sp?) poisoning your brain but it's food poisoning that makes u trip.Yeah acid is much "cleaner" does anyone actully see shit thats not there or is that just a myth

12. I was going to mention that, but I try not to type anything that I don't knwo for sure or have something to back me up on. Too many myths around that I don't want to quote one and sounds liek an ass for not doing my research.

13. Mushrooms, most definitely.

They're rather hard to find around here, so I like to procure my own Stopharia Cubensis. I take them irregularly and in high doses.

;)

14. I like Acid way more. Shrooms are great, but Acid is better if you ask me.

15. thank you good sir

16. see, no

thats what im talking about

neither acid nor shrooms make your brain bleed, your spinal fluid do anything, or what have you.

its all brian processes.

can food posioning really make you feel like that? come on now...

its brain processes, receptors being blocked and opened, sugar levels being decreased. granted not tons of research has been done on this matter, but its well know that it is not any sort of thing like you guys are saying.

and just so you know, neither is "cleaner" (wtf does that mean anyways...), infact they are pretty much the same chemical. very damn close, but different enough for different trips.

17. Mushrooms all ways. I have done acid, and the floors started turning into vorticies, and were spinning like hell and it looked like the top of a messocyclone/funnel in a thunderstorm, with all the floor swirling. However, on acid I did not become introspective and get lost in my deep thoughts, and lose it. I had more control on acid. That being said, acid game me bad headaches near the comedown, and I got generally achy all through the come down (which is common says erowid). I love shrooms more. The hilarity of them, the introspection, the suprise hallucinations you are not expecting, the life changing experiences. Shrooms are very safe (if you get non-poisnous ones, of course) and act very little on your body.