What do you like about your dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by dockies89, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Throughout the years I had different dealers but just recently has my "dealer" been my bestfriends. I also like that they bring the funk, and how chill of people they are.

What do you like about your dealer?

2. He sells me weed.

3. yeah the supplying of marijuana is what i like

4. that one. thats what i REALLY like about him.

i do like how absolutely hilariously he dresses. he wears like- goth... tuxedos? i dont know what to call them. he wears D.A.R.E. shirts, skater style shit. basically everyday is totally different clothes. he has this badass necklace with a pistol... its weird.

5. Clearly, That he sells narcotics to me.

6. its a hot girl with a fat ass.

7. i don't have an official dealer right now.
    been buying from a new person each time lately, it seems...

don't really like any of them too much, actually. except for the fact that they supply me with weed.
    a few of them have been chill, though.

when/if i ever get a steady source of income i'll be looking for an 'official' dealer.
    probably will try to go with buddy that lives on me street... since that would be really, really convenient. minus the fact he lives right across the street from my aunt.

8. My main dealer is a pretty good dude. Hes always scaling shit out in front of me and I chill with him from time to time.

I also like how he has an incredible shroom connect.

9. Uh I like that he calls me, when he is going out of town so I can stock up. I like that he always has the fucking crucial.

10. Absolutely nothing except he sells me weed.

11. Down to Earth people are the types I deal with.

Sometimes I go through teenagers and young adults, and I hate all those motherfuckers.

12. I like the fact that he lives a street and a half down from me, and he always gives me an extra few pinches in my bags since I worked with him.

13. How he tries to improve my patience abilities by making me wait to buy his weed.

14. not a fuckn thing. im gonna kick that bitch right in his teeth if i ever see him again.

15. Chill dude thats willing to deliver, and almost always brings semi-danks and up!

16. I am my own dealer. Homegrown dawg. My last dealer robbed me of $975 after 3 years of good business.

17. My last dealer used to smoke me out, and his famous saying was "wanna burn 1" no matter how many times he came over those words always managed to come out that way.

18. if i had a steady dealer i could say..but i dont right now..
    otherwise, the fact that they supply my pot is cool.
    ive had 2 dealers that were friends and were always sparkin, and another kid who lives right by me was good for it when he was available, but not being available when i wanna get stoned is an issue..

19. Not much. He's a criminal.

But he also has about eight different drugs for sale.

I remember when I didn't know what ghettos actually looked like... sigh.