What Do You Like About Trump?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Frasier, Feb 21, 2018.

1. Personally I like the fact Mr Orange is genuinely interested in this country.

Old Barry boy would rather spend all our money supplying funding for terrorists and bombing civilians then put resources in to this country and it's a damn nice change.

NOTE:
    This is not a "Shit on Trump" thread. You want those go to the other multitude of threads for that purpose. Save your propaganda for someone who cares.... lookin at you Vodka.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  2. I like that he’s not Hillary

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I like that he’s not Hillary or uncle bernie.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I like that the US Census Bureau has announced that the American median income is increasing for the first time since 2007.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. defeated the most expensive political campaign in us history?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I think his greatest achievement has been that he pushed leftists so far over the edge they lost their minds.....

Nothing can beat that.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
  7. I like the fact that he has more days behind him than ahead of him. That really is pretty cool.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. None of that...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fine, but only because you are the Cat God. That's the only reason

10. I like that he has been a monkey wrench in the establishments gears, though not as much as I would like.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I like that fact that he's old, so he will die pretty soon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  12. That comeback against Hillary in the debate, when he said "because you'd be in jail"
    I thought that was funny.

• Like Like x 5
  13. Because he has exposed even to the SHEEP just how corrupt the media, and DC really is

And his tweeting

• Like Like x 4
  14. 1. "Political correctness took a missile to the dick." -JR
    2. Making NATO pay it's fair share, and hopefully ending American spending hegemony
    3. Demonstrating the need for renewal in the US political system
    4. Demonstrating the need for renewal in the US media
    5. memes

• Like Like x 5
  15. I like political awareness he has seemingly stimulated in the younger generations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I like the fact hes letting Sessions derail the weed industry. Don't you ?? Makes those greedy landlords not be able to rent property they redid for the weed industry, because Sessions, and the Just Us department are now going after landlords for conspiracy if they rent to any kind of grower.

And man, those privatized, for profit prisons?? Great places to visit. I think they should make money of weed people, and non violent offenders don't you ???:cop::confused_2: Take their property with No Cause. Yeah tRump has brought that back. Great way to confiscate peoples money and property, with no trial.:cop:-_-:confused_2::poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Like Like x 2
  17. I like Trump because I enjoy watching some people have a mental meltdown at the mere mention of the name 'Trump'. I think it's funny as fuck! :yay:

TRUMP...TRUMP...TRUMP... GO TEAM TRUMP! WINNING!

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. With him in office we the cold war is over for good. Thanks to him it's no longer east vs west.
    Ok there's still us normal guys hating each other like in a dog fight but that's not exclusively trumps fault