Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you like about smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DasXbird, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Sup guys I have a few questions I wondered if you could help me answer.

What kind of positive experience does weed give you?

What do you get out of smoking weed?

Do you actually enjoy smoking?

Do you plan on going through your whole life smoking weed?

Do you feel the need to smoke?

2. Weed makes my brain stfu for a couple hours, which is great because then I can just relax and actually be normal. It's also great for stopping panic attacks, and a whole number of other health problems.

I use weed for medical purposes, so it improves my overall health and helps keep me functioning. It's so critical a component of my medical routine, that I couldn't function right without it. Psychosis, mood swings, suicidal ideation, panic attacks, etc - are no longer a problem as long as I have a puff or two a day.

I enjoy smoking somewhat, I'd probably enjoy it more if I had friends who also smoked. It's mostly a utility for me than any kind of pastime or hobby.

I don't like being psychotic, and weed has kept me from attempting suicide more than once. So yes, I plan to smoke weed every day until I die. Then, I hope there's weed in the afterlife so I can keep smoking it there.

I don't think I feel a "need" to smoke, there no compulsion or sense of addiction around it. I know that I "need" to smoke in order to stay stable however, so I do so out of a responsibility to keep myself out of the hospital, employed, etc.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Agree with damn near everything here

4. In addition, a freshly ripped dab makes it feel like all of your cells have been cozily wrapped in fresh blankets

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Well, when smoking everything's the same but different, is a weird sensation but I do like it a lot, it makes you think different and sometimes that's helpful to see problems from a different perspective.
    Also I find very philosophical the fact about seeing reality in another way.
    It does also relax you (if you know how to handle it) and can make you happy and forget problems for a while.
    It also helps to stop your brain work for a while so it can rest.

That's the positive things and what I get out of smoking.

Now, I do enjoy smoking for all those facts but I don't like when weed makes my heart race because I had heart surgery a couple times and that's far from good for me, that's why I prefer to smoke at home or somewhere where I don't have to move (I probably can't or shouldn't smoke and walk, at least the first 30 min after smoking, I can after that though). But yeah, I like it.

However, I do not plan on smoking through my whole life, I do it sometimes, once a month, once a week, even I can smoke 2 joints in a day and other joint the next, I don't have a routine of smoking, I just do whenever I feel like smoking but not often.

I do not feel the need to smoke, it's a weird sensation.
    If I say: Monday I'm gonna smoke weed, then I feel the need to smoke Monday, but it's not a body need more a mental need.

Anyways, I could not smoke for a month, a year... Without anything happening it's just that whenever I want to smoke, I want to smoke and if the day I set to smoke comes and I can't, that will possibly piss me off haha.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. Laughter is the best medicine, next to weed, and I definitely love to laugh more than not.

Nutrition gets supplemented with weed and food subsequently tastes and feels better too.

Sleep is better moderated with insomnia spells being rendered useless because weed can deliver a promise on that good good for sweet dreams.

Thinking deeper helps me slow down thoughts and critically contemplate my life and actions so I get a better look at the cup half full. Also suicide ideation drops severely even if I entertain the thought from time to time, weed keeps me grounded in the fact that I still love weed overall so there's still something to live for.

I would say I need weed every day but my brain chemistry is akin to an autistic savant with no speech pattern difficulty other than rushed speech. Dealing with intensified emotions and little understanding of social interactions, being high helps buffer out the bullshit.

The only reason not to enjoy weed is because government says it is bad for you with no basis on that statement. Therefore believing in corruption to sponsor intoxicating behaviors is not my way to enjoy life in America when I can advocate actual medicine and healthcare through proper diet and exercise.

Did I mention smoking weed greatly improves my cardiovascular fitness?

I have about 1000 other positive influences weed gives and still the only negative is a false appeal to authority of the law saying it is harmful with no evidence of that being true. Also prescription medication kills but the medicine that weed is still to this day has killed no one.
    :weed:
    /rant

Happy Father's Day to all!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Allows focus for doing complicated tasks.

Allows for drifting off while playing and making music. Creativity increases. Sometimes technique does NOT, ha ha!

Allows some fun in an otherwise menial task or chore.

8. Weeds helps me relax in stressful situations or after work. Though weed can make me anti-social sometimes, which stresses me out more if I'm in a situation where I wanna talk, but can't think of anything. I like the way things look, feel, and sound when I'm high overall.

I definitely enjoy smoking. That's why I smoke several times a day.

I don't necessarily "plan" on smoking for the rest of my life, but if things continue on the way they are, then it looks like I will be smoking for a while.

Yes I do. It's just a habit now. I don't get very high anymore. Even after 3 bowls and 2 or 3 dabs. I know I should take a tolerance break, both for tolerance and for money, but I just don't.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk