What do you know about the Bahamas?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nag Hamadi, Dec 5, 2009.

1. My great grandpa is taking his whole side of the family on a cruise for Christmas this year. We're driving to Omaha around midnight on the 26th then flying to Ft. Lauderdale where we'll stay in a hotel until we get on the boat. I'd LOVE to find some LSD for the boat since it's pretty much non-existant where I live but I'm not getting my hopes up. How's the outlook for bud in the Bahamas? Anything I should keep in mind while down there? Speaking of, I forgot to mention we'll be getting off the boat a few times there.

2. lol theres no lsd in lauderdale... as for the bahamas iam sure you'll be able to buy som seeded bud when you get off the boat.. but dont get hussle'd :cool:...

3. i know that just by walking on the beach.....

you can by some dank ass weed from people on the beach...

THERE TO SELL....

ive been told this by ,many people....

they have booths setup... that are like coffee shops.....by all kinds of drugs,from a sidewalk vendor....

so have a good time....but i dont think your going to find acid in laurdadele..

not unless you know someone,,,,which just flying in...your shit outta luck<------------\\have fun on your vacation,,,playah<-------:cool:

4. #4 blazephaze, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009
    i know its like the tropical side to south florida.. it is a combination of several islands and the people there i would consider islanders.. there is plenty to see and even more to do... i would assume there is quality bbud around just if you want to get some make sure you see and know what you're buying before you hand over the cash.. and since ur going on a cruise instead of flying over make sure you are aware of how much time you can spend doing whatever you choose to do so that you will use your time in paradise well! :smoking::smoking:

i'd suggest finding a way to bring bud from where you can get it now with you there so you have something for the ride over and you dont have to worry about trying to get some from someone you might not even find! unless the vendors got it lol of course..

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:smoking: id smoke to that there !

6. ^^
    Nassau in those pics, right?
    Haven't been there in years, been sticking mostly with eastern Caribbean islands lately.

Dude, you're in the fucking Bahamas. You really need weed to enjoy yourself?

Why risk getting caught with an illegal substance in a foreign country?

Drink some beers, swim, go sight-seeing, relax.

Just enjoy yourself, don't take a stupid risk.

7. yea man.. that's watsup i'd like to explore more islands around the world someday even different ones around the bahamas and maybe even live out there for awhile...

you dont really need to smoke there to have a good time but i like to experience nice places like that i've never been in a higher state of mind if i can.. but really if he thinks he could get away with it that would make it even that much better!! maybe edibles would be safer? i would imagine you can take that aboard?

8. I'm not lookin to take any serious risks besides maybe pickin up a small sack of dank. I'm more curious about who/what to look for. I've already been told about doing business down there, particularly with the Haitians.

9. There's no good place to smoke up on a cruise ship except in your room and even then you have to be careful because the clean up people are in and out of your room a few times a day. When you get on and off the boat in the Bahamas, you will pass by soldiers carrying rifles. I haven't seen any type of street vendors but you will have some shady looking Rastafarian types ask you if you want to buy some. Don't fuck around with them, they're predatory. There's no place to really smoke safely in port either unless you stop at one of the private island ports like Half Moon Cay. Don't stray away from the tourist areas because it's definitely not safe.

10. About 5 yrs ago i won a trip for 2 to the bahamas (nassau) for 4day/3night. I took my best friend (no gf at the time) and i rolled 3 white owls (the ones in the plastic tubes) and me and him got blazed on the beach late night after we spent all day drinking. Our hotel had a section of beach abot 500-800 yards long that was designated a "private beach" only for people staying at the hotel. It was pretty deserted after 10pm so we chilled on the beach and got blunted with the rasta looking bartender (this f-ing place had a bar on the beach) the first night we were there. The 3rd night we met these 2 chicks from indiana at the beach bar and after getting all fu&ked up on Bahama Mamas (a drink with about 6 different rums) the girl that had mostly been talking to my friend says "do u guys think the bartenter can find us some smoke?" I got a great big smile and 20 minutes later were all gettin blazed on the beach under the stars. One thing leads to another and me and her start making out. Im feelin her titties and all and just as she grabs my schlong i hear my friend whos about 10 feet from me with this other girl starts puking all over the beach.:eek: Im like WTF and it just completly killed the mood. The girls left me to tend to my buddy and all i wanted to do was kick him in the balls for completly cock blocking we without really even knowing it. Sorry for ramblin on but im high as fu^k and seen this post and it made me re-live that whole moment in my mind. Im still laughing out loud.......That asshole.....oh well, stay :smoking: