Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you keep your weed in?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ieaglev, Aug 14, 2011.

1. #1 ieaglev, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    And how much do you keep there?

I put mine in this, Usually a quarter at a time in there.

[​IMG]

2. Pic fail, and air tight glass jar.

3. Those jars aren't completely airtight, looks like a screwtop. Mason jars are the best, but it's hard to find a place that sells a single mason jar. They're always in packs of 12.

4. I keep my grams in a fake ass Dr. Pepper can I got from a smoke shop a while back holds up to 20 grams of funk n keeps my buds fresh!!

5. Get pasta sauce, after using it, clean it out nicely and use those, or if you buy sweet corn use those jars.

6. 99¢ glass salt shakers. Work great.

7. I use a glass candle jar. :cool:

Burn it down till its empty, then fill it up.

[​IMG]

8. Mason jar for larger amounts, pill containers for a couple of buds.

9. These work really good, you just pop the shaker part off. .99 at bed bath and beyond[​IMG]

10. a bag, usually an eight

11. two mason jars full you can buy 12 at Safeway for like 10 bucks

12. In the deal bag I get my bud in or if I've grinded my herb I just keep it in the bottom of my grinder nice and dry and out the way of everyone ;)

Peace..

Keepontoking...

13. Whoooooaaaaaaaaaaa it comes out to like $1.10. Lol this is exactly what i have and where i got it from.

14. I keep it in a bag and the bag in a plastic gold egg, like from Angry Birds

15. plastic bag in the fridge