1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you keep your bud in?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by telluride toker, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Also, where do you hide it? I keep mine in those M&M Minnies containers bc they have sealing lids and they're just mad cool. Then I put the container in a mini-safe, lock the safe, and keep the key w/ me always.

How 'bout you?

2. I always put my stash in a big Russian doll, and if I wanna carry some around w/me I just use one of the smaller ones.

3. I keep my buds in a cigarette tin, in my desk drawer under a book.

4. shit i always smoke all mine, and just keep it in the bag in my pocket till its gone.

if am too save any though, i have a decent sized wood box with a lock and such that i like to keep my shit in. then just leave the box on my counter.

5. I always kept mine in a baggie in my pocket, too. Except when there was only a little left, then I would put it in a mini altoid tin.

6. I usually roll mine into blunts and then I keep them in a metal Swisher Sweets tin. Believe it or not it keeps them pretty fresh until I wanna use them.

7. i took a lil air tight container from the market that fits in my pocket. holds about 6 g's, does the job.

8. isnt there already like 5 threads on this?

btw, pill containers:D

9. That's probably the most creative hiding spot I've heard yet! It's neat that you carry it around in one of the smaller ones, too.

Just like Hippie John, I use empty pill containers, but with the bud in a bag. I haven't tried just bud in the container with no bag. I also keep my shake in a clear film canister. I stuff all that in a bag along with my papers put em in a big wool sock, stick my peices in too, and dump it in my sock drawer--heh it works.

10. In a pewter jar with a seashell on top. I wish it was a pot leaf but I can't be choosey when it was given to me.

11. i keep mine in a zip lock bag so the herbs stay nice and fresh. I dont usually hide it unles people are comin over, then i hide it in a shoebox in my closet.

Grasscity Deals Near You