Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you hink about hiding weed in PC box and Speakers and tips to do it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by notmypocketnotmyweed, Jan 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello. I'm currently moving my 'hiding place' to my place, because it's snowly in my country. Currently the best place for me is the PC box and the Speakers.
    What do you think about it, and can you give me some tips like how to hide the smell of the 'stuff' etc... ?
    Thanks in advance.

2. Make sure it's in an airtight glass jar, like a mason jar kind of thing. Beyond that, just tuck it down a corner of a draw or something you know people won't look in. The glass jar will hide the smell 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Hey. Thank you for answering. Any way besides Glass Jars? Looking for something that wont be heavy, if you got me.

4. You could try those smell proof bags, I think stink sack is a good brand. I've never tried them myself, but they come in all shapes and sizes and should cover the smell enough :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. There’s many places to hide smoke. Take off your vent cover in your room and duct tape it inside, if you have a ceiling fan look at where it meets the ceiling, you will find one or two screws, undo those and a cover will drop down, if it’s like mine can put a few ounces in there, battery compartments in boomboxes and speakers, some picture frames have hollow areas.

if you have a desk of drawers or a nightstand that goes all the way to the ground flush, pull out the bottom drawer completely and have enough space to put a pound. Just sit down in your room and look around, mess around with the objects in your room. I wouldn’t mess with computer tower because those can heat up enough to melt regular bags and even Mylar bags, learned that the hard way, lost a half bag cause of melted plastic. Best of luck man.

6. im guessing your taking about computer speakers so this probably won’t help you any but what I used to do was put my stash in a small mason jar (metal lid) and take one of my subwoofers out of my box and stick the metal lid to the magnet on the bottom of the speaker and then replace it.