what do you havE in your pockEt right now?

Discussion in 'General' started by buffEt, May 15, 2008.

1. Exactly like the title says. Just thought it'd be a fun little game. :smoke:

I gottttt....a red lighter, pack of Camel Turkish Jades, empty wallet, phone, and a ballpoint pen.

What about you blades? :D

[​IMG]

2. I don't have pockets on this set clothes @.@

3. nothing when I'm sitting down.

4. Same stuff that is always in my pockets when I leave the pad: phone, pen, lighter, keys, chapstick, guitar pick, wallet.

5. hehe = )

6. the antidote

7. A wallet, hanky, iPhone, headphones, bic, Altoids tin with a jay and a Q in it :smoking:

8. 3 beer caps :confused:, cell phone, a bud and my pipe.

9. Same ol' same ol'. Wallet, phone, lighter and papers. :smoking:

My keys are on a lanyard, so I guess they don't count.

10. Hand grenade w/o pin.

11. You can fit a quad in an Altoids tin?

12. A blank reciept from when i got hooked up with chinese food from my friend

My phone

My keys

My wallet which has bills, cards, and the orange juicy jay i won in the mail

13. Two 30mg Oxycodone pills, 4 grams of marijuana, and my wallet with 26$ in it

14. Burts Bees lip balm, red cvs lighter, visine MAXIMUM REDNESS RELEIF, phone, wallet

15. cell phone, orange bic, pack of 27s, wallet

16. I always have the same stuff in the same pockets:

Left front:

Cellphone

Right Front:

Cigarettes and either a red or black lighter. And usually a dutch.

Left Rear:

Wallet, sometimes some change.

Right Rear:

Keys, Change, and that's it.

Hidden Pocket:

On my right side, on the inside of the front pocket lies this pocket. It's pretty deep, and hard to spot ( I forget it's there sometimes). I'll store up to 2 grams of weed in it, and it's barely noticable. It's pretty sweet.

17. i aint got pockets rite now...but its usually lint, change, weed crumbs and possibly the i.d.