What do you hate about your body/face? Post it.

Discussion in 'General' started by dantino, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Its that colorado bullshit is what it is lol, i still break out as well, also 22

2. Makes no sense! Colorado has made me healthier and more fit in every other aspect :confused_2:

3. #23 gloppypop, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    I wish I was a bit taller (5'9") and I also wish my head was a bit bigger :eek:

I was made fun of (during a presentation in front of the whole class, nonetheless) during the 9th grade for having a small head compared to my body. And it's stuck with me ever since.

And I'm 22 and still breakout, too :love:

The presentation was on the Bohr model of the atom, by the way.

And I've retained a lot from the knowledge of that presentation, but I try to forget about that bitches rude comment about my head DURING that presentation (which most of the whole class giggled at, by the way, and it completely ruined my flow).

Ah fuck it, she's probably some sort of crack-whore by this time...

4. Yea hahaha i dont think its actually colorado.... but who knows.. this place does weird things..... mysterious weird things

5. huh? why would you wanna be taller? :confused_2: just seems weird, it's like if a guy wants to be shorter

6. I thought it was normal to still break out at 22 :confused: I still break out too when I get close to my period.

ex - cuz idk my cousin is like 5'10 and everyone with euro dominant genes in my family is tall and I came out with filipina features and kinda short but not as short as my mom. I think I'd fill out better if I was a little taller. Idk. I'm fine with heels though.

7. yea it's generally considered a positive, it just makes you stand out though, literally :smoke:

8. wasn't there a thread like this

9. Doesn't help me blend into a crowd when my hair is the color of a damn traffic cone :rolleyes:

I like being a ginger too though..

10. you said this

i thought this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zyf0YwUJcqk[/ame]

11. at that height you would give nightmares to us 5 "8 guys with napoleon compelx haha, tom hanks is one of us lol

12. I'm fat, but that's my fault. Nothing natural about my body is wrong.

13. The guy I like is 5'7" (or claims to be) but I'm pretty much his height...so he's either 5'6" or I'm 5'6" hahaha.

I've also dated someone who was 5'7" before. I just can't wear heels...or at least not super tall 5 inch ones around em :p

I prefer taller guys (like most girls) but I'd date someone who was my height if the connection is there.

14. oh i see, yea thats another one of those neutral things then haha.

as for me, wish i was more muscular and taller (5 foot 8)

15. oh cool haha.

16. Fuck yeah, dude!

"I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller...."

I thought that, too! :D

But mostly after you posted it :p

Although, I must think that most guys below 6' would wish they were a little bit taller...

17. I don't know why everyone's talkin about how they wish they were taller...I'm 4'9 and love it.

My problem...well...let's just say, if my grades in college were more like my bra size (A's), I probably would've gotten into grad school.

18. Are you female? I knew a girl who was that height..maybe an inch taller.. and I literally towered over her...it felt awesome :laughing:

If you're a chick that's still hella short but it's kinda cute you know? Cuz you're a tiny girl and stuff haha idk.

19. a lot of scars that I dont like.

20. [​IMG]