What Do You Hate About Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by oneblownaZn, May 20, 2010.

1. well yeah....besides being hotter than satans nutsack all the time.....bugs,moving the yard,sun burn,rainydays,.....atleast i dont have do scoop snow in like 2 degree weather and then having to go threw a shit tone of snow and ice just to get a sack.

2. those damned bugs!

3. This is probably the exact opposite of most other places, but in the suburbs of phoenix in the summer the shit goes dry. I can still get adderall, meth, dank, and acid, but I can't get any opiates or benzos, even though hopefully I'll get prescribed some benzos soon (no doctor shopping, I actually need them). Anyone else experience this?

4. summertime is great as a kid. especially in oregon.

but when your out of school the summer just loses its magic. Still got to go to work no three months vacation of everything.

5. The HEAT. It gets up to 112 around here in the summer. I am not looking forward to it.

6. The heat. Sometimes it'll be hot as hell and the air conditioning in your house won't work for shit.

/rage

7. Nothing. Summer is fucking awesome.

8. The kids are out of school.

9. +1 how can you not like naything

10. i fuckin HATE the heat. i can not stand being hot and sweaty. when i'm hot, i get pissy real easy. everything pisses me off. i hate how its sunny for so long. i hate all the fucking kids running around fucking things up. i hate all the stupid high school girls posting "summer 2010" ALL over theirfucking facebook, with pictures of like gorgeous hawaii/beach malibu awesome sunsets and beaches...hate that, cause YOU'RE IN FUCKING ARKANSAS BITCHES. get a picture of a drunk reneck on a tractor instead. i hate everything about summer. can't stand it. wish i could sleep it all away.

love winter thouh.

thankfully half of this summer wiull be in NJ, where it will be 80-90 most of the time. but the 2nd half will be arkansas....where it will be 90-100 all the time. fuck.

11. MOSQUITOES. Biggest buzz kill ever. Also heat, sweat, all the kids out of school, the water (I hate water... except drinking and showering.) Sunburns, sand. But I love riding my Harley :hello:

12. I wouldn't want to live in Hell as it is referred to around here. Unlike the Florida Jungle.

I like temps in 60's and 70's. Too much heat is a bummer. So it too much cold.

13. aw cmon girl - summer is fucking awesome. i agree with you there. but if you say nothing you're lying! mosquitoes fuckin suck!

14. Shit Mosquitos are the reason why I created this thread, to bitch about how they're a buzzkill, but I don't know what happened and it jus turned into this. Shit what was that mosquito on when it bit me?!:D

15. +rep this made me lmao

16. Here in Kansas it gets hot as fuck along with it being super humid. Other than that I like summer.

17. when all the little school children don't have school anymore and create user names here on GC

i also hate how dex is a winter drug.

+rep for whoever can find me a fun, cheap replacement for dextromethorphan. :rolleyes:

18. bugs suck. the rainy days will suck. the 95+ days suck. when you go someplace where there's not even a fan. working when it's an amazing day. being sweaty, like so sweaty as if you were running 10 miles. other than that the summer is sweet.