What Do You Hate About Summer

Discussion in 'General' started by oneblownaZn, May 20, 2010.

1. Lol dude they have them here in Florida, I was out walking and was like wtf!? Haha now I know what they are...thanks.

2. Where do you live that there's a lack of ice cream trucks in the summer?

3. The amount of idiots just walking around enjoying themselves.

"nice day isn't it?"

FUCK YOU, MAN!

4. The heat, humidity, love bugs, mosquitos, balls sticking to legs, chaffing, and gas prices.

5. lower back sweat and screen printed jerseys, and leather couches:eek:

6. haha i jus never see em around my neighborhood

i think its cause i live on a Dead End :(

7. Too many high-school "thugs" out and about. Other than that I love summer.

8. I just remembered a good one, people with leather interior know what I'm saying

Hop in your car and you got shit to do, and can't drive your car cuz your either being burned alive by the seats or the steering wheel is too hot to touch.

9. Worrying about what the girl I'm obsessed with is doing with her free time.

10. Hahaha, I'm one of the idiots. Except I'm high.

11. Bugs, and heat. I havent had a run in with a mosquito until about 3 days ago, but I got hit 3 times in about 5 minutes. I had a trickle of blood where one bit/sucked the fuck out of me. they're mean this year, vampiric ass mother fuckers

12. Nothing except the muthafuckin bugs.Fuck them.

13. fuckin allergies, i have been sneezing nonstop today. forgot to take a zyrtec

14. Lol. Higher gas prices. No More hockey.

Summer rules

15. The sun and heat

16. How can you hate on a summer staple like cicadas? I think it's comforting.

17. I have this asshole neighbor that constantly mows his law. Grass grows a quarter inch and he has to do the whole big ass yard again.

It's one loud mother fucker too. Matter of fact hes out there right now. Man I hate that dick hole.

18. This.

19. sweat...and yard work.

20. the hot fucking weather and being all sweaty during the middle of the day.