What do you guys want to do?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Cloud10_2003, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I want to go to space and never return

2. I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike

3. That shit would freak me out. Im so claustrophobic i would lose my fucking marbles haha

4. Absolutly feining to scuba dive, get my pilots license, and see the world. Oh and bungie jump/skydive too.

5. buy my own island and chill the fuck out on the white sandy beach with a few bitches rubbing there breasts in my face.

6. Good ol American dream

7. Sail-as much and as far as I can.

8. i think spelunking is just the scariest thing. the thought of running out of air and not being able to come up to a surface, or just the thought of getting lost is quite the mind fuck on its own.

all those scary movies dont really help either.

9. i went to machu picchu last christmas and it was one of the best things i have ever seen in my life. the 3-day hike through the mountains was absolutely mind boggling. arriving at the final sight was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life.

would def recommend it to anyone that enjoys travelling and camping. people have told me some of the pictures i got from there don't even look real:D

10. Get HHIIIGGGHHHH

11. Go to a waterpark on edibles

12. you guys are so enthusiastic lol i want to do alot of shit you guys said too..especially bike across the country im planning on doing that soon

13. I honestly want to travel the world and actually see the world not just 5 star hotel it everywhere. Truthfully, the place I most want to go to is Poland. I am a first generation american and my parents come from Poland. I have never been there though, and I'd like to really go to visit family members and be closer/ feel closer to my heritage

14. I definitely wanna go sky diving before I die, it's gonna happen.

15. I want to go scuba diving over a cool reef..also want to go to Japan love their culture

16. Go to a party, smoke some weed with my boys, get drunk, and then have sex with an attractive woman.

Going to the party in a few minutes so we'll see how it goes

17. I want to own a decent sized sailboat,
    I want to grow some dank ass marijuana,
    I want to have a kick ass vinyl collection,
    Snorkeling all over is definitely up there,
    I snorkeled a lot in Hawaii and it was awesome,
    I want to travel back to hawaii for an extended vacation,
    I want to buy some land and plant a lot of black walnut trees, when I'm very old, or even pass away it'll be worth quite a bit of money,
    I want a nice place to live but mainly I just want a nice office/ library room where I can just sit at my desk in a nice chair, ashing blunts while reading or listening to music,
    There's a lot of shit I want to do :smoke:

18. Roll a fatty :smoke:

19. White water rafting, go on a long canoeing trip, kayaking out to whale watch, swim with dolphins, go hiking near the mountains of Alberta or B.C, rent an RV and drive across Canada, a cross country skiing adventure, dog sledding, an a horse back riding tour around the back country :D