What do you guys want to do?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by Cloud10_2003, Jun 18, 2012.

1. i want to go skydiving a couple times and maybe climb some mountains n shit just to be like i did it lol how about you guys.

2. Bow hunting. I want to kill some birds with arrows.

3. I too love hunting..

4. loli cant hunt...i took part in killing a pig once in the dominican republic i felt so bad.

5. i wanna go sharpshooting

6. [quote name='"Cloud10Beats"']loli cant hunt...i took part in killing a pig once in the dominican republic i felt so bad.[/quote]

Lol i had the same thing. I was like 12 and had to kill the pig for the BBQ and shoot that thing like 5 times in the head before it went down. No one told me where to shoot it.I felt so bad I started hunting water foul and upland game when I was like 20 and have been loving it since.

7. I want to hit the DC Mega Ramp someday and Melon the fuck out of it haha

8. skydive, climb the 7 summits, basejump, wingsuit, climb yosemite, shred alaska

9. scuba dive all over the world, snorkle all over some beautiful reefs, go on a trip across the safari, ride a camel in the mojave desert, sandboard in the desert, the list goes on.

10. [quote name='"YYZ"']scuba dive all over the world, snorkle all over some beautiful reefs, go on a trip across the safari, ride a camel in the mojave desert, sandboard in the desert, the list goes on.[/quote]

I just got 6 dives in with my new wife on our honeymoon in cozomel Mexico. It was so sick. I tell people it's like the sober mans version of acid. It's such an outer body feeling. I love it. 38 dives now been doing it since i was like 13.

11. One day I would love to try spelunking. Probably in a few more years when I can afford all the good equipment. Maybe I can go into cave diving too.
    In the mean time I am happy with hiking and cycling lol

12. Outdoor sex...fucked in a car in a state park but I'm trying to get down around the woodland creatures

13. I think birds would be fine for me, but I don't think I would want to hunt boar unless someone else was going to do all the cleaning/butchering.

14. Oh you would :smoke:

15. I want to try some more interesting skateparks, visit interesting landmarks, and snowboard.

16. Backpack Europe for a month

17. Smoke legally

18. Ride my bike across the country

19. #19 TheAtmansPath, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    travel. everywhere.

and see historical places like machu picchu,

but really just get down in cultures all over the world, just pop in for a while.

do things like backpack europe, travel through the middle east, visit palestine & Israel, hit north africa especially morocco, then do south africa (country and geographic region) and then also all through south america.

probably some asia, but for some reason asia scares me. id to the south pacific/ indonesia/ polynesia etc though. shits tight

ideally do physical activities like hike and mountain bike but we shall see where my medical situation goes.

and ideally with a beautiful female companion ;)

20. Mountaineering. I've done some high altitude treks and they're absolutely amazing, the sense of accomplishment I get when I reach top of a high pass is one of the best feelings, and I can imagine that getting to the top of a mountain would be so much better. I would love to learn to properly mountaineer, do all the rock climbing, ropes etc and attempt to climb the highest peak on every continent or something like that. Also, if you're into mountaineering you get to travel to some amazing places in the process, it would be fucking incredible spending a year or two in Nepal being part of mountaineering expeditions up all the high peaks.