Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Barry2112, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Just bought this earlier for £20, just curious as to what you guys would say about it?
    Just to point out, I'm not asking if you think I got ripped off, I'm pretty happy with the amount I got, just comparing to other guys on here

Used a small pack of blue Rizla as comparision. PS I've already smoked a small amount, about half the size of the smallest nug there
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Good shit

3. How much would you say is there? Again, not wanting to know if I got ripped off, just curious...

4. 4-5gs.

5. About 1.5 grams.

6. IMO looks like a fat 1/8th. Nice
    Deal :D

7. If it's anywhere near an 1/8th I'll be damn happy. I should really buy a scale, just for curiousity, since I've never bought, and believed I'd been ripped off.

8. An 1/8? Are you guys serious? Either my buds are not dense or you guys can't eye ball.

9. #9 24karrotts, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm on my phone right now and the pictures are only loading small so I can't really see. but that's what it looks like from here..

10. 2g at most.

11. I do agree, I wouldn't have said an 1/8th either, I'd have said 2g? Maybe 2.5g?

12. Ur buds are not dense then cus id agree with an eighth

13. 1-2 grams. Buy a digggggg.

14. looks like around 2.8-3 to me. good deal bro

15. thats a lb bro

16. lookin mighty fine like my sharpies.

id say 2.3 - 2.7g at the most.

17. 2-3gs. thats a steal if u live in jersey :cool:

18. im sorry but do us all a favor and buy a scale my friend, because that bud is not an 1/8.

19. I just want to point out again that I didn't make this thread to ask if I got ripped off, I just wanted an opinion from somewhere other than where I live