What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ekilroy1, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Just chopped 2 of my 4 plants last night and got 11 branches. How do they look? Will take better pics this evening when I get home from work!

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. I think you chopped them a bit early, but they look like some nice nugs nonetheless.
    Be sure not to dry them too fast and to cure them properly.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Yeah, I have 2 more still in flower. Switched them all to flower at the same time. The buds in the front started to foxtail. They are also 10 weeks into flower. You think they could of went longer, I checked the trichs and was about 40% amber and the rest cloudy.

4. Also, they only vegged for no more then 4 weeks and 2 small ones only went like 3 weeks

5. Looks good to me. I'd like some of that. Good job. Glad to hear you checked the trics, so many people don't have equipment to do that. Good luck with the last ones.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks man, I hope for at least a zip for the 2 and the same for the next 2 in a couple weeks! I bought one of those clip on scopes for phones for like $10 and takes great pics!

• Like Like x 1
  7. What light did you use ? What strain ? seems like a lot of branch and not too much buds .
    but they are pretty buds

• Like Like x 1
  8. I second the light question. I thought you were a ways off from harvest. Did you get those craiglist lights working?

9. Thanks for the replys guys! I'm using a 400 watt MH high bay light, but only for like the past couple months. I had made a hood for cfls, had 256 actual watts worth. The strain is just some mid grade that I was smoking on and dropped a few seeds in the ground and they sprout. Just did it for shits and giggles really lol. I was told it looks sativa dominant. So I had crappie lighting to start my grow and the more I read the more lights I got lol and the more money going into the grow then planned lol. They flowered for 10 weeks and still have 2 more I'm letting go a little longer, they don't seem ready. Checked trics and still mostly clear.