What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by 12woo, Nov 12, 2016.

1. #1 12woo, Nov 12, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2016
    I was wondering what's up with 1 of my girls? All the leaves don't look like the 1 in the close up pic and she is healthy. I added some cal/mag hoping it will help. Maybe nitrogen deficiency but she is dark green idk still learning. I have a multi strain grow with 4 different plants so she probably requires a little bit more of something. Oh and it's Sour Kush.
    I'm running
    600w hps
    72 temp and 45% rh
    1st week in flower
    Flora series nutes
    FF soil
    Tap Water 6.5ph
    4 gal pots
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looks good. We need to know the location of sick leaves also. Top bottom, middle. But some browning and dying off I'd natural. Keep an eye on it. Looks like you have it under control though. Happy growing.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. what is your water source ? did you feed it bloom nutes too soon ?

4. It's at the top of the plant and I've have slowly transferred more bloom 2 it. I use a chart and use it at half the strength. I use tap water that I set out for a few days then add ph up or down. This is the chart I use and I used week 5 last.[​IMG]

5. Make sure you always mix your nutes before you pH your water. Start with your calmag then add your additives then your base nutes also starting with your micro.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. That's something I don't do. I'll start doing pH after nutes. Could be part of my problem. I always pH then micro and then the rest of my nutes. Thanks a bunch

• Like Like x 1