What do you guys think so far??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Casillas420, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Hey guys, I put these into soil on Jan 24 have had them on a 18/6 t5 light schedule i watered them on the 26 (maybe too early, but soil was dry above and underneath) and watered again on Feb 4 was just wondering your guys opinions on how its going so far and if/which nutes i should start using. I have been looking at using a guano tea possibly? not 100% sure though, i live in Denver so am gonna go ask at some of the shops about nutes as well.

Attached Files:

2. What kind of soil? Looks a little burned? What are you using for lights and how close are they? We're they clones or is this from seed? If from seed, that's a lot of damage this early on.

3. happy tree frog potting soil under t5 lights, about 12 inches away

4. Things look pretty healthy to me. Nice and green with very little discoloration/decay.
    Water schedule depends on the soil
    As far as nutrients, take your pick. There are so many different nute lines out there nowadays.
    With the few years I've been around growing, and so far in own my first run, I've liked the idea of using different products from different companies and not just sticking to one brand. I always start on the lighter side when feeding, starting mild then slowing bumping up the strength as the plant gets bigger. Im sure I could probably get away with using more nutes each feed, but I like to think my soil already has plenty of what the plant needs.

Your babies are looking good thou! Keep it up

5. any ideas?

Attached Files:

6. #6 RxBandit13, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2013
    Since they are clones(im assuming), they might have just undergone stress from the transplant. At least thats how I would look at it if I were in the similar situation. As long as the rest of the plant looks healthy, especially the new growth, I'd say it just suffered from minor shock.
    *Meant to add: And it also depends on the mother those clones came from, and whether or not it was completely healthy itself. Clones take on practically all traits from the mother plant they were taken from. So it could just be slightly weaker genetics

2nd picture, it looks a little higher up. Could just be the struggle for new fan leaf growth since (again, im assuming) they were clones and probably had trimmed fan leaves to help root. From what I've experience, not all fan leaves grow back completely healthy, but as long as the rest of the plant looks good, I think you'll be ok on those.