Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Russell2009, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Hi guys what do you lot think of this bud , and in you opinion how good does it look to you?

I'm from the UK and want to know what's it like compared to what you guys get
    over in the US
    Thanks

Attached Files:

2. nice first post man. some nice lookin bud. whats kinda smells it got? and whats it run you over there? wish my camera worked, id post some of what i picked up last night.

3. It looks good man.
    I would say it would be considered some average dank among most Americans.

4. What country you in? Looks like something I got the other night

5. its got quite a fruity almost citrus smell and that bud was 1.8g of a 3.1g 1/8 i picked up the other night which cost me 20 pounds i'm from London UK :smoking:

6. Good pickup, nice looking stuff and definitely not bad for the price. (UK here too)

7. As someone from Ireland, I think that bud looks abit dodgey.

Alot of the Americans wont know this but in the UK and Ireland we have alot of contaminated cannabis, alot of the hash and weed here have horrible things added to them for weight.

I was unfortunate enough to pick up a bag the other night and it looked very like this stuff, is it hard on the very outside and leaves too much powder in your grinder? Taste salty to chew?

Throw it back at the dealer if it is, if it isnt blaze the fuck out of it cos it must be goof!

8. Looks pretty good, normal bud over here.

9. i don't think its had anything added to it but it smell's quite strong and smoke's really well

10. Its interesting how the the 2 ends of the bud look danker than the center...

11. That's pretty average quality at least for my area, Nice pickup :)

12. I like <3 looks like the stuff my dealer gets on a good night.

13. On closer inspection, that weed is definetly sprayed

14. Thats your 2112 post midwest. Idk if you are a Rush fan but i saw that and thought it was badass.

15. dude thats some fuckin croooooooooosh smoke that alll day

16. good price on that an eighth for 20 pounds? thats like 36 bucks right?

17. I'm from the US but I lived in the UK for awhile. The UK has equally fantastic weed as you can get anywhere in the US. I've gotten some of the best weed I've ever seen in Enlgand and some of the worst I've seen there too...

18. looks nice man, is it hard ashing though, a mate got some stuff that looked very similar but hard ashed like a bitch so he threw that shit away...

19. looks pretty good man, definately high quality marijauan i hope it smoked well for you