Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you guys think of this bud.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Detox_, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Hey whats up GC just picked this bud up today, dude said it was BC bud but im not sure because i havent picked up BC yet.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks very good.

Remove those stems, and you got some dank weed !

Elend.

P.S. Macros! FOOL!

3. Ya looks dank except for you got ripped off with all those stems

4. yeah man, good lookin bud. definitely visible trichs. how much did you pick up and how much did you pay?

p.s. you should bitch slap your guy for not breaking of that especially stemy part of the bud lol.

5. LOL . yeah listen to john you gotta slap um for that

but good lookin buds

6. Good looking bud.

7. looks like the dro i get around here

8. Picked up 1.0 for $10

9. It might be the picture, but that looks like more then 1g. You should be something close, for reference.

10. Ya i think he big'd me up because im in his science class

11. Science Class did something for you! All I can remember is "Nothing is lost, nothing is created, everything is transformed"

Amirite?

12. Nice beasters i just pick some up i would take a picture but my camera is broken