what do you guys think about this beer? just bought

Discussion in 'General' started by bong hits 101, Jul 14, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

just bought a 12, i think its damn good, leaves a wonderful after taste and the taste with bud is just great, what do you guys think? def a once in a while beer, 15 is just too much

2. never tried it, but for some reason to me beer just tastes like beer no matter what kind it is, and I hate that taste.

idk probably good? it only matters if you like it.

3. I have had that beer before, got it in a sample pack of sorts. Not bad but not my favorite.

4. never had this but the packaging looks pretty fancy sir. sip up, put on a top-hat, skank to that two-tone ska music. jahhhhhh

5. One of the best beers I've ever had. Waaaaaaaaaayyy better than that mass produced Budweiser, MGD, etc. It's got a good amount of bitterness to it with no headache in the morning.

6. Sierra Nevada is my favorite beer of all-time. They make a variety of tasty treats, ranging from the light, crisp Summerfest to the powerful Torpedo IPA.

excellent stuff.

7. I think its OK, definitely popular in CA in a lot of places.. I prefer Heineken tho personally.

8. what do you guys think of samuel adams?

9. Try their Bigfoot Barleywine. 9.6% alcohol.

10. Last time I had it, it was quite good.

I'm particular to India Pale Ale, regardless of the brewery.

11. Never had it, not much of a beer fan though

12. i'm kinda partial to it since its local. cheap as fuuuuuck!

find some Big Chico Ale. its tasty.

13. Sierra Nevada is pretty good, but definitely not one of my favorites. It's more of a fallback beer if there is nothing else that's good on tap.

14. If you are going to drink old(fermented) poison than might as well drink the good shit. Apart from anything canadian I only ever enjoy local brews and ale not from a huge company.

15. I have no idea about the brand, but I do like pale ale.

16. Like Penelope, its one of my fallback beers. Its quite good, but not my favorite.

17. I had this once, though I dont like beer. Only because I went to some posh cocktail bar fro this girls birthday where I go to uni and could afford to pay the £10 or the $13/14 minimum price per other drink.

18. Never have been a fan of SNPA. It tastes skunky to me and I don't care for the aftertaste. That being said, I come from the Islands so I love Japanese beers and Hinano

19. Oh, yeah. I forgot to say I thought it was horrible and gave it away after a few sips.

20. it's alright, i see a lot of construction workers drinking them

Heinekin, 1664