Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cody8892000, May 19, 2009.

1. #1 cody8892000, May 19, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2023

2. looks great man

3. #3 cody8892000, May 19, 2009

4. Try putting the ballasts somewhere outside of the grow room. And what is the squirrel fan doing? Just hanging there blowing on the bulb? if you haven't done so yet you MUST have an exhaust, that Squirrel Fan would cut it I am sure. How tall is cab? And is the AC unit in a room or outside?

5. #5 cody8892000, May 19, 2009

6. I understand it is a Window AC. The window ac unit is half inside and half outside. Now the part that is half outside where is it location? Is it inside a room or is it outside? This grow cab/room is it located in a room or is it like on the side of the house?

Without having any exhaust your AC unit is going to be working overtime because all that heat has no where to escape to. Anything sealed should have an intake and exhaust not only to remove excess heat but also to remove stale air.

I see that you said your last one was in a barn is this one going to be located in the barn as well?

7. #7 cody8892000, May 20, 2009

8. no more input? come on guys bump

9. Sorry no input. Honestly it sounds as if your doing quite well. I am actually in the process as of 10 min ago of hauling the window mount AC I had from awhile ago up to the room. I am going to see if I can keep it on the floor to vent my flower and veg. I will attempt to exhaust its hot air through the bedroom out take vent. We will see I am experimenting now.

10. Hi, The set up looks great. I am using the same type of air conditioning unit in my 7x7x7 grow room.
    I sits only on width of a concrete brick off the floor. In fact the bricks are used as support on both the inside and outside of the grow and the unit is duct taped in place after sliding in. It has a tupperware container underneath on the outside to catch moisture, but has never even had water in it. Not sure why, but who cares.
    it works great!
    Budilicious:)

11. Pics would be sweet bro

12. #12 cody8892000, May 29, 2009