What do you guys think 1st grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deano0991, Sep 29, 2016.

1. So I had a little panic couple weeks ago where a couple of my plants was turning yellow and getting brown spot. Today they look totally different lovely green and allot of new growth. Currently end of week 6 from seed in veg[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. looking A1 mate ,,,what strain are they ? ,mac..

3. Lookin good man. Did all those on your first grow huh? I am still on my first grow and she is still worrying me sick....i dunno how you stay sane doing all of those plants on your first grow. I was so overwhelmed with it all, making sure this was right and that was right.....sheesh!! Now that I'm just waiting her out to finish up....she is an auto....I have 3 more seedlings going. Three should be good for me this go 'round since I have kinda gotten my feet wet....I PERSONALLY don't need anymore than 3 going at a time as it's just me and my wife that smokes and she doesn't smoke nearly as much as I do so....

Your plants are looking great tho my man, keep up to good work!

4. I'm just a believer in go big or go home haha. I just thought if I did 1-2 plants and fucked 1 up I'd have less. What I've learnt in the 6weeks is just watch your plants they will tell you what they need. You see something not what you think is right google it adjust it and watch her keep growing and developing.
    At the start I was in there a few times a day checking. Now I go in 3 times marking to feed or water later in the day to check on them and before I go bed and say good night ha.
    I'm repotting the babies this weekend in to 15L pots next week they will be in flower under 2 600W lights. I'm actually pretty excited for the flower. I can't wait to see what they yield and how they smoke. Saying that I do need to take some cuttings pretty sure I need to wait 2 weeks after before I flower

• Like Like x 1
  5. Right on bro, I am with you 100%!!!!! I will admit that I still go check on her quite a bit throughout the day but I don't "fuks wit her" I will literally just sit and in awe.....

I feel ya about wanting to she how they smoke....I cant WAIT for that, but until then Im just LOVIN this ride

6. I've heard that they like the company they like to hear someone there. Personally it's probs just a myth but who knows eh ha

7. Here is my girl. She is 34 days from seed today!

After the 3 seedlings that I have now are harvested, I'm probably going to do maybe 6 plants and SCROG em in my tent or something. I love the look of that many plants going at once....:weed::love-m3j:

Attached Files:

8. They look nice and healthy. Easy maintenance them eh haha.
    Mine will be awesome when there about 3ft be like my own little jungle ha. It's decent but it can be pain when watering 11 till run off and having to repot. Good things come to those who wait eh

• Like Like x 1