What do you guys regret?

Discussion in 'General' started by TheRoeBiz, Jun 9, 2007.

1. So when I was in high school, in my freshman year, I had some woman issues. I had just started dating this girl, we'll call her L and I was happy as hell, she was very hot. We didn't really have too much in common but I convinced myself that it was more then it was. Don't get me wrong, we dated for three years(I don't know why I do things). It was nice but I was bored and she was shallow.

On to the regret, so there was this girl that had a huge crush on me all during that time and I knew it. She was so much like me it was odd, a great person, and what's more I could feel that what she felt for me was more real then L. I guess she was a little less attractive then L though, so I always just kept it as friends. I remember once I went to my locker with L after Valentines day and opened my locker and saw a little bag full of chocolate and what not. I was like, "aww honey, thanks." Of course it wasn't from her... :p

I don't know, it's not like I think me and B would have gotten married or anything, its just I feel bad for not understanding what was truly important in a person. I haven't seen B since graduation and doubt I ever will again. What bothers me is that I never really told her how much of a great person I thought she was and I know for sure that it hurt her.

Of course the shallow one ended up cheating on me with a good friend my freshmen year in college, needless to say that was the end of a whole lot of bad fucks in my life and quite possibly the start of me getting my head on straight.

I don't know what got me thinking about that this morning, all this stuff happend years ago, I'm sure no one is thinking about it other then me but there it is, that's my greatest regret. What's yours?

2. dude, no! what are you 90 years old? no fucking regrets!

be glad you learned something important :wave:

3. Heh, yeah that's what I was thinking by the time I was done writing that. Guess I just had to type it out to get to that. :)

4. mistakes are necessary

5. I regret being misinformed and lied all thru out my life,people can be so sadistic.I also regret cutting my fuckin hair,It's takin forever to grow back.:)But my biggest regret is finding GC you guys make it so freakin hard to have a social life.:)

6. I regret not doing my homework in school.

7. That makes two of us. I was a victim of institutionalized education.

8. Did you do well on tests, Rasta_Man? I know that's the only reason I never did my homework. I figured it was pointless since I knew what was going on anyway. I never really grasped just how pertinent homework scores were to your final grades.

9. Not trying harder in the math department, I was well on my way to getting a free ride to college and a great career and now I'm fucked. Also, not having the courage to talk to girls; I have one more year to rectify this, but I know I probably won't.

10. I have to agree with you on this one Hempress,if someone only told me the importance of Homework I would probally be working at NASA.Even though it was clearly stated on the report card's that it's 50% percent of your grade.Boy was I retarded.:D

11. I've already dwelt on the numerous things I've done that I regretted.

Now, I just look back on it as a leaning experience, and I am a truly different person because of it :)

12. I regret taking the brown acid at Woodstock 69'

13. I regret moving so FCK'N FAR AWAY from all of my old connects! :confused_2:

14. Not having the attitude I do now.

15. I regret not talking to a number of females.

Damn this shyness.

Other than that I'm quite satisfied with my other decisions.

16. I regret taking the red pill

17. No. Essays were my strongpoint. I'd do mediocre on tests. ignore most projects and casually write and ace the essays.

18. I hated writing essays, but for some reason I was either good at them, or good at faking it. I got decent grades. Though my essays always sounded like pretentious bullshit to me, my teachers ate that shit up.

:laughing: @ the subject of ignoring projects. That's how I failed Honors Biology in tenth grade. A Science Fair project was required to pass, and I blew the whole thing off.

19. no regrets. i have many mistakes though. every singel one that i can learn off of