What do you guys expect from GTA 5?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jamesstella, Nov 27, 2011.

1. im hoping for some legit multiplayer modes and even a co op mode for the story would be bad ass. Im thinking your gonna play more than one charcter in this gta. ive liked all of the gta series, hell i still play gta4. dont know why people dont like it

2. GTA hasn't dissapointed me yet so im keeping my hopes high. Honestly the only things i wish would return is the gatling gun from vice city and i want a code to make the pedestrains have guns and riot like they could in the other games.

IV looked amazing, i couldn't wait to put in that pedestrians riot code and have chaos engulf the city. Didn't happen though =(

3. For those who've yet to have the pleasure : )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkkoHAzjnUs]Grand Theft Auto V Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

I'm expecting the online awesomeness of Red Dead mixed with a sprawling LA and a huge surrounding forest/desert.

Seriously hope they implement the online free-roam of RDR and the swap out the posse feature with gang feature or something similar.

Oh and 32 player online pleeeeeaaaasse.. they were doing 64 player back on xbox1 with like black hawk down, y no more on current gen?

4. more customization and bring back tanks.

different landscapes like in san andreas

5. less clunky on foot controls, the same awesome euphoria engine and a better feeling shooting mechanic and i'd be more than happy. and judging from the way rockstar have been going with the likes of Red Dead and the new Max Payne, looks like it'll be everything i'm hoping for.

6. violence, hookers, and drugs.

7. I'm expecting something different then the 4th, lol. I think the best GTA was Vice City. Felt like I was Tony Montana in Miami Beach.

8. I hope they add in animals as well.. can you imagine cruising through the forest at top speed when all of a sudden you turn a sharp corner and a fuckin grizzly is just chilling there in the middle of the road..

I could spend hours taking elks out at the legs with a low profile sports car lol

9. dogs having kids!? :O
    r u referring to some kind of advanced genetic component to the game that allows dogs to give birth to human babies?

10. I would really like to be able to buy and use drugs/alcohol like in saints row.

Also multiplayer coop would be nice.

I expect rockstar to take care of the rest of the details haha.

11. this pretty much sums it up. :bongin:

12. #32 Postal Blowfish, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    i expect it to come out of the screen, blow me, and then lay down in front of my car

this please. it's unnecessarily difficult to shiv other players

13. I expect the dual wielding to come back, a bigger and better bank heist mission like they always have, better radio (wonder if lazlo might make a surprise voice), parachutes need to come back, better customization for cars and guns possibly purchasable attachments? I expect motorcycle cops again and lastly more militarized weapons you can get your hands on or bring back the katana from vice city!