Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you guys do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shamrock0820, Nov 21, 2005.

1. whats up dudes and dudets,

what do you guys like to do while stoned and inside?

i like to go on photoshop and make trippy shit.

how bought you? :smoke:

2. listen to music
    make tea
    eat food
    watch movies
    post on web

3. listen to music
    eat
    and just chill

4. play counterstrike
    listen to music
    watch tv
    eat food

5. Play pac man, watch movies / tv, Music, computer, eat.

6. Movies
    Music
    Food
    Game
    More Food
    Sleep

7. Beleive it or not, I prefer hiking when I'm blazed. It's a really fun experience because its challenging, and because of doing it, I'm really good at acting straight when I'm stoned because of all the practice I've had walking when stoned.

8. My favorite thing to do when im blazed is go to the skatepark, but when im inside I'm usally with a few other people and we watch tv or play video games.

$neaky, haha pac man rules dude.

9. my life basically revolves around music.

when you are high.. the feel of nice bass when you are cranking up the music is just crazy. you can feel the music going through you.

10. I spend all my time in the garage, I love it out there, i just chill and listen to the radio, smoke cigs and have my freinds over to smoke some dope. I also make bomb ass fires out there stove its fun !

11. talk to gofuzzyourself (in person, we're roommates if anyone didnt know by now)
    computer art
    drawing
    computer games (CS, NFS:MW, COD2, Q4, GTA:SA)
    chill
    watch tv
    watch movies
    eat (although ive significantly reduced that)

12. When outside i love to do stuff, weather its just walking around seeing how much crazy ass shit i can somehow imagine, going to parks, i dunno tire swings and swings just hit me perfectly when im stoned.

Inside i just chill, video games are great, cs, cod2(best games ever). And i love to play risk, i dunno its a fun ass game when stoned man.

I love just chilling talking about storys listning to music hanging with friends and the theater while stoned on giant ass blunts.

13. i smoke some more bowls then chill out and light a cigarette, ya mean? ;)

14. lol. i like videogames(Counterstike, NHL 06) and movies. especially movies at the theatre. War of The Worlds was easily one of the trippiest movies i've ever seen in theatres.

15. saw Doom in the theaters last week. Smoked a joint before and on the way. I enjoyed it.

16. the other day i was baked off my ass but not really wanting to move so i went into photoshop, hence my signature, i was listening to reggae and shit so i was all into the whole palm tree deal. its a coincidence cause i dont do it normally cause it gets mad complicated sometimes and thatll ruin a high. normally, inside i like to take showers when im baked off my ass. just a nice long hot shower.

17. Let's see, things I like to do when I am high and inside...

• Watch TV.
    • Watch Movies.
    • Listen to Music.
    • Surf the net.
    • Post on Forums.
    • Make Stuff for NWN.
    • Get Higher.
    • Eat.
    • Talk to People.

18. eat snickers
    go on grasscity (im gonna post more often now)
    make tea
    listen to reggae (the feeling of the beat is amazing)

19. id like to go hiking and smoke a few bowls, like while campiing....i bet it would very refreshing, but i like to go to a freinds house and chill, movies..go out to eat, i like to do things. no couch lock for me

20. Hiking would be cool stoned, camping too. I mainly have fires and hang with a few people in the backyard. That's always interesting. Had to answer the question as asked though. Being inside and relaxing is fun too sometimes.