What do you guys do with your trim?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by nt3grals, Jun 2, 2016.

1. So i'm curious as to what everybody does with their left over trim from their plants? I've always just made butter, but am curious what else I can do with it instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You could make a tincture or do a QWISO for concentrate. Whatever you do, have fun!

3. I sift mine to make a top quality full melt dry sift.

And then I wash the sifted herb to make ice water hash.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Awesome, thanks for the ideas guys!

5. How do you sift your? Do you have a multiple sized screen setup.

Sent from my Z936L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Is trim from one auto enough for a decent amount of hash?

7. Honestly bro, probably not going to pull too much off of it. How much trim you got, weight wise? It will all depend on a few things i'd say, but i would have to say it probably wont. Others may wanna chime in on this tho

8. Looking less bushy than it did. I really don't know. Dumb question thinking about it as I have nothing to reference it with. Any ideas on what to do with it ? Don't wanna waste it Butter? Dry it and throw it in something like a flight box? Gotta be something I can do with it. Wad it up and put a peench between my cheek and gums chaw style. Lol here she is

9. Umm here it is?

Attached Files:

10. Tinctures, canna-butter, canna-oil and coconut oil salves for my my mildly arthritic hands.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hash, hash, and more hash. Didn't get my name by throwin out good trim:love-m3j:

12. Alright nearing time to whoop some hash and wondering what to do with trim while buds are drying and I'm wondering what to do with trim? Dry it too? Plastic bag? Jar. ?

13. I always kept mine in a paper bag to let it dry, but once again i'd let someone else comment and see what they say

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sounds good to me.

15. Ok chopped my plant and have a 13x9 baking pan full of leaves and little buds I didn't hang. For hash do I shred it up or leave it as it is ? I guess if I'm gonna throw it in a blender doesn't matter. So dried or fresh is the dilemma I guess. [​IMG]

16. Id say it needs to be dried bro. Yeah you'll definitely have to throw it in a blender. So just leave it as it is.

17. How are you planning on making the hash bro? You going to make ice water hash?

• Like Like x 1
  18. In looking for a lazy hash. Lol. Hoping I could take trim. Ice and water and blenderize it. Then strain it through this 200 micron bag I have that's for almond milk. Also have coffee filters(cool huh?) maybe butter but not too excited about butter. And don't drink so didn't wanna do any alcohol thing.