What do you expect the next thirty years of your life to be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Joshipooo, Nov 15, 2013.

1. Honesty encouraged not demanded.

I expect to be fighting the government or some sort of war where civillians have to take up arms, to tell you the truth, it's crazy I know but our country just has gotten way off track! And having Elizabeth by my side haha

I smoke that good shit

2. I picture myself living peacefully on a 100 acre plot of woodland out in Alberta. I would have a double detached garage that has two car hoists built into it. Along with that I would have a modern 3/4 ton diesel Ram with all my welding equipment loaded onto it ready for a job anytime. 

Winters would be filled with snowmobiling, hunting, and bonfires, while summers would be fun times drinking, off-roading, fishing, hunting, etc.

I would love it if I had a family too, but that is something I don't plan ahead. 

3. I expect to be working a desk job for the rest of my life until I die. at least I'll be rich and fabulous

4. Fucking shitty dude fuck life working and shit it's all bullshit. I wanna smoke weed professionally.

5. In 30 years I will be in a home where a poor worker has to wipe my ass.

6. Rich or dead

7. Fuckin awesome, but when I turn 60 im gonna buy a yacht and travel the world n do a buncha drugs.

8. hopefully better then the first 18

9. Working a low paying job that is easy, but comes with no stress. Living on my own in the country, growing vegetables and bud.

10. #10 BakedSnarf, Nov 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2013
    Hoping to be living comfortably, having a good education behind me and all hard work I've put in so far having paid off. Aside from that, raising a family for sure, the wife, kids, pets, I want all of it and certainly am not going to pass up on it. 

To be honest, 30 years is quite a broad spectrum, I certainly aim for all of what I said to be within the next 10-15 years, the final 15 of this 30 is really to just be evolving with what I already have which I hope is a good career, a family, a nice home; the rest is really just filling in the gaps wherever I can find them. I can't really say what I'll be wanting after I have all of that, mostly just mere possessions that I think would be cool to own in my lifetime like a nice car, a boat, things that just keep me entertained. 

Edit: I'm hoping to still be smoking up every now and again though throughout the next 30 years, that's for sure!  :smoke:

11. Ill be sitting back and enjoying life with the few people i call my family *true friends* and be more of a family guy now that im lookin at alot of jail time and stopped my line of work. Already started having my lil bro over for sleep overs playin video games n shit all night i hope to stay in his life n be there alot more. Ill still have my place i have a very nice apartment out lookin my city maybe can make it alot nicer n go for a modern look in future. I hope i will fully heal from my car accident faster than 30 years i want to go work on the oil rigs in the next couple years very fast cash in that job. Maybe buy a new car and dub it out with exterior looks also tune the engine for street racing. *currently have an integra that i love with a passion fully done up alot of $$ in it* and im gonna try not to spend all my cash i get from not being able to work cuz of my injurys and not blow the rest of my ICBC injury claim money. Only 21 i figure im doin awesome in life for my age , got my apartment fully paid off a lil help from my dad but mostly my injury claim paid for that got a car and im living a very happy life as long as im happy everything is perfect to me. Once my back n neck r better that will just be a + ** fractured neck n back , broke 2 ribs n was in a coma for a bit from being hit in my car and the guy ran off.. Got alot of cash for that it dont make it better but deff helps lol paid for my aptm furniture and still got enough left to live for a very long time without working but i want to be better so can work so i know i wont ever go broke ** thats what i want for my life in the future , job . Family . Healing . Car . Happiness.