What do you drive?

Discussion in 'General' started by Benficachop, Jan 2, 2009.

1. I drive a 93 Volkswagen Corrado, and she is the real love of my life.
    Anyone else love their car?

Attached Files:

2. NYC public transportation. Live it. Love it. Use it well, and don't abuse it, and you can get anywhere in the city for just $2.

3. my skate! i've been to lazy to work toward my drivers licsense.

4. #4 poodog313, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    thats a pretty slick hatch back

heres what im drivin i gotta post the pic in like every car thread i see so youll see it around. I got alot more pics but this is the best one, i want to have it framed.

20k miles on this triple black 98 cobra. :hello: All original even the rubber from 98. I work at a carwash so its always lookin stanky clean and shining. The more you talk dirtyy to er the more she puts out :cool:. I call her the stable cuz its where i keep my 305 horses. :rolleyes: Ive been looking to get custom plates "1bad9d8"....it also has a 200$ set of custom cobra floormats that came with it when i bought it.

[​IMG]

5. Nice corrado, always wanted one when I got my drivers license, but never found one in good condition. People call it the poor man's porsche, cause it handles well, but cheaper than one.

I'll have to do with my fg2.

6. #7 Zònk, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2009
    95 Bronco XLT sport wich means no chrome 351w 5.8L .31 inch tires and rancho shocks. The funny thing is I went from a lowered acura Integra to this lol. Ill post some pics with the top off when it gets warmer.[​IMG]

7. 1989 Dodge Diplomat - 43,000 original miles B I A T C H :)

[​IMG]

8. damn JPR, makes me miss my old 92 bronco. Best of a truck that was.

Nowadays I drive an 88 Mazda B2200 in the summer (love it, very reliable, but too low to drive in winter), or a 97 Plymouth Neon (beater, gets me where I need to go).

no good pics rite now tho, sry

9. Thanks its always nice to find somone who actually knows what it is, you'd be amazed at what most people think it is. I looked for mine for about a year before i found this beauty about 2 miles from my house:hello: