1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you drive?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stargazer, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Ok guys, I'm just curious, what does everybody drive?

I drive an emerald green '91 Camaro RS. Yes, it's old, but like new!

Attached Files:

2. 91' Plymouth Acclaim LE

I used to drive an 87' Mazda B2100. I miss the manual transmission.

3. i drive a 97 intrepid.

4. I drive a bicycle! Hey, it gets me where I need to go in... umm... An ok amount of time! :)

5. don't drive right now. I totaled my car :( I'm looking for a turbo 1g dsm right now. Here's a pic

Attached Files:

6. I drive a POS 93 toyota tercel, but since it failed inspection, I've been borrowing my moms 1978 monte carlo.

clonemeister sheds a tear in remembrance of his 2nd car, a 1970 barracuda

7. chevy blazer or a kia sedona..whatever mood im in at the time

8. I used to drive an 81 Mercury Zephyr....but Burgita is kaput, so I drive my mom's 96 Monte Carlo when the occasion warrants

9. i drive a white 86 chevy cavalier, its a good car, I wrecked it in the snow so the new hood and front end is blue and the ac doesnt work now. But I got a good pioneer deck with some damn decent factory speakers. And it drives pretty smoothly too. I want a Mazda rx7 tho once I get money in the bank.

10. 1988 jeep cherokee. paint is chipping but runs good.:)

11. chevy blazer but i miss my mazda protege

12. 95 Jeep Wrangler. Starting to look a little rough around the edges. Had a LOT of fun in the thing though. Planning on keeping it til it falls apart. With the places I go, and the way I drive it, it probably won't be long until it falls apart. LOL

13. i drive the city bus.. oh wait i ride the city bus because im one poor motherfucker *tear*

14. '90 Dodge Shadow

15. 99 ford f-550

02 ford explorer

16. I ride a 2002 Kaw.Zr7s With a stage 3 jet intake modified turbo exhaust,bord out 3 over K&N everything of course except the exhaust which I did personaly ...still have a few more things to do but right now it pushes about 173 MPH top....and for those that dont know its a Jet bike....Any questions just ask

17. i drive a 2003 bmw 745i, its my dads but i still drive it

18. we used to have a 4x4 87 toyota. ooohhhh i luved that truck. i miss it.

19. 93' Eagle Talon... but some bastard backed into me and hurt my car... grr..

20. I drive an 89 ford probe that my friends have aptly named.....

"Anal Probius Maximus Centurian!!"

I just call it Lucy.

Grasscity Deals Near You