What do you drink? *PICS 56K warning*

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Mar 29, 2007.

1. heres some of my personal favorites. what are yours???

[​IMG]

Patron Baby!!! my fav. me an my friend katy <--- like a sister friend

[​IMG]

Turn up that Limon!!!

2. This is how I roll.

[​IMG]

This is amazing scotch. Great on the rocks.

3. + Rep for the hair
    - rep for the girl (sorry if its your girl its the truth.)

This is so disrespectful and doesn't float here! *RMJL

4. didint you read the caption five? shes one of my best friends, like one of the guys. so fork over that rep man haha!!

5. WOW- a little rude????

EDIT:: My favorite..... hmmmm, I don't like alcohol all that much so I don't really have a specific. Give me a glass of wine, give me a beer, just don't give me a shot and I'll be happy.

6. Jack and Cokes, or Bacardi and Cokes are pretty much the only hard alcohol Ive been drinkin lately, but I havent been drinking hard liquor to get fucked up. Just not my thing anymore. Ive definately slowed down in that regard.

Beer is another story. Steel Reserves are king in my book right now. Camo's are good too, and cheaper. KSR knows more than I do about all of that high gravity lager buisness, I just drink em.

7. Im not much of an alcoholic drinker. I either drink Jager or Smirnoff

8. smirnoff triple distilled is my favorite but I dont drink much at all.

9. Bacard O, Razz, Grand Melon. Belvedere or Crown Royal. Throw in some Captain every now and then.

10. how bout some of your guys drinkin pics. turnin that shit up.

11. - rep, totally uncalled for. that shit is unacceptable.

nice pics man, i don't have any atm but i might take some later

12. If i'm drinkin liquor, it's jack with a splash of coke. Seriously, a splash. I can't tell you how many drinks i've had to send back because there's just too much coke. I feel like a dick sometimes, cause I know the manager thinks i'm just trying to get extra alcohol, but really i don't care if the cup is full, I just want it to taste right. It's gotta be jack with just enough coke to take the edge off, barely.

The rest of the time it's bud light, and lots of it.

You wanted pics, here's one of us playing beer pong in the bar. Evidently we were too good (read: the games were going too fast) with the plastic cups, so they gave us taller styrofoam ones. they only got us for about half a game, then the rhythm started again, so they switched us to glass. Glass cups for beer pong fucking SUCKS.[​IMG]

13. i cant believe the let you play in the damn bar. thats awesome. im gonna afta try next time i go.

14. I can't do hard liquor unless it's severely diluted with juice. I enjoy beer,beer is yummy. I love wine though, a nice White Zinfandel beats any alcohol in my book.

15. What the fuck.

16. That was rude and uncalled for. There's nothing wrong with her and you're a jerk for saying that.

17. LMAO ... thats foul.

18. yea man, dont be so rude five to one. that was whack.

anyway, beer, liquer. ill drink anything really. tho, i stay away from cheap ass vodka, i HATE cheap vodka. i like belvadeer and grey, captain, tron, crown royal.

19. Dogg if that WAS his girl, Id put money on it that I would smash you. If somebody talks that wreckless bout one of my peoples, bet that Id have to do somethin. Stop talkin out cha ass boy.

Anyways...I love some Henny or Crown Royal. I buy cases of OE 800 at a time. Its my favorite malt liquor/beer.