What do you do?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Associate, Dec 9, 2012.

1. What do you do when you are alone and your token that you normally don't do around others?
    Currently, I've been playing my old Pokemon Blue on my gameboy advance xD

2. Read; watch obscure films, learn something new.

3. When I'm alone & smokin I dance by myself lol like crazyy wild dancing or jog nakey around the house,I pretend Im wild animals an Im attacking ppl..then again I also do this shit in front of ppl but I just don't tell them I do it alone lol mmhmm what boringness will do :D (loool btw,with my pets)

4. Haha interesting xD I've currently been battling the 7th gym leader for about an hour now. I keep forgetting about the game lol loading a bowl, on here, listening to music about to get a cigarette, there's just too much going on right now xD

5. looool haha dw I get easily distracted to XD
    its part of being me.. :eek:

6. Yea same here lol. But last night was bad xD still playing Pokemon now though beat the last gym leader just about 30 minutes ago lol thinking about restarting soon.

7. Start reading one thing on Wikipedia and end up reading about 10 other articles over the course of the hour.

8. #8 Larebare, Dec 10, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    I get stoned, listen to music on pandora, get a nice black ink pen and start drawing.

Also i like to play games that have a lot of dialog choices, for example fall out new vegas is a great one to play while stoned, or Skyrim.

I dig watching movies too, dang man, i like doing anything when i'm stoned.

9. watch random videos on youtube, make beats.

10. Thank you for sharing !!!!!!!!!

11. i occasionally play games on my gameboy advance still as well.. good to know im not the only one

12. Read play with my dog listen to music watch things eat

13. cook or read