Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your stems?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by soulspade, Aug 22, 2004.

?

what do you do with your stems?

1. throw 'em away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. save 'em up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey I was wondering what you do with your stems? I throw mine away but 'm going to start saving them. And if yuo save them, what do you do with them?

2. When gurped there hella fun to chew on

3. its like chew chew chew

4. yeah, chew and then put those beasts between my gum and cheek. when i first started doing that with stems from good stuff, i could feel a little tingle from it, and could tell i was getting some thc. so of course, i always did it from then on.

5. not me its all about green dragon for me. I make a batch when I have a solid ounce at least of stems

6. Either save 'em or eat 'em.

7. I save them and put them with all my roaches then on a day that im dry and really want to smoke light it all up in my pipe.

8. smoking stems is gross.

9. Maybe to u not to me

10. I see smoking stems as no more then smoking a desk, since the stems are just harsh with no THC. I have used them as natural screens for bowls and blunts. Besides that, stems aren't chewable unless their dro so I just throw em away.

11. I jsut eat them or if they are nice and big i save them jsut cuz they look cool.

12. green dragon yoooo.

actually chew doesnt sound like a bad idea, gotta try it out sometime

13. i save em, havent tried smokin em when dry...

when i get all cotton mouthy i chew em and it kinda helps produce saliva and counteracts cotton mouth... doesnt work too well but whos gives a shit

14. when i roll i pick out any stems and chew them until im done smokin......then i eat them........

15. I used to smoke stems, but now I realize they are a waste of lung. Harsh tasting, and you'd have to smoke ALOT to get a buzz.

Can't you use stems for cannabutter?

16. Yes, but as logic provides you need to use a hell of a lot to make it worth it because there is bairly any THC in stems, that's why it takes so much to make it worth smoking.

17. i just chew on em a little bit then throw em out.

18. Right when i get all the bud off the stem i toss that shit, i have no use for stems

19. I too save them up and make the green dragon. That is some seriously fun stuff. :D