Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do with your roaches?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bubonicplague, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Hello

idk

just blazed a joint

always wondered what to do with the roaches

:smoking: thanks

-- the bubonic plague

2. If theres weed in it ill load just the weed into a bowl but if its just a crutch ill throw it away

3. if there's a bong, i'll just finish it off through that. otherwise i just toss em. i only roll js with reg so its no big loss. if its a blunt i'll just break it open and smoke the green in a piece. toss out the black no point in smoking that nasty shit

4. Send it to your local PD with no return address.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Save your roaches, and roll 2nd generation joints.
    roll those into 3rds.

6. Sometimes I'll unwrap them into a bowl depending on how high I already am... or I'll just save them for a rainy day when I'm without bud and getting desperate.

7. chop it up into little pieces and snort it

8. This summer when I toked up a lot by myself after work I had a 7th (or maybe 8th) generation joint going. I lost it on the ground in the dark..

Ha, I know a guy who had this "brilliant" threay that if he stuck a roach way up his nose the already activated THC would get absorbed and he would get high all day...but he made it an hour or so before accedently snorting it up to far and had a headache instead :smoke:

9. Fooooor the win.

10. I smoke them until they are gone, I don't like saving roaches when you can just smoke them with the blunt or joint

11. Ive gotten up to a 9th generation.

jesus..

theres so much rez by then its like....i dont know...

Just do it

12. :hide:what else would you do besides smoke them:confused_2:

13. Why even bother breaking them open, I smoke all my joints the very end untill its mainly all cash and a tiny bit of greenery. but sometimes if i cant smoke em any more ill break it open and throw it in the bowl.

14. Smoke my joints to filter

15. Hell yeah!

16. We wait 20 minutes or whenever we've ridden out the plateau and then we smoke the roach in a bowl. Or sometimes we keep hitting it until someone puts it out on their tongue.

17. haha, not a bad one.

i smoke all my J's down til there's really nothing left at all. once you get the technique down you don't really have to stop smoking them when they get tiny. all about suction :smoke:;)

18. ....roach clips..............

19. Oh boy I just got some great advice from an old rock groupie on what to do with roaches if you can that is. You have to smoke a lot of pot.
    Get three baby jars fill the first jar up with roches once full roll a joint from the roaches, put the joint you smoked from the other roaches in the second jar. then once the second jar is full start on the third by the time the third jar is full you will have the most resinated most potent shit you have ever smoked. It is very hard to do you need allot of roaches so therefore allot of smoking needs two be done i would say it takes between 20-30 roaches depending on size.

20. I usually just break em open and hit them out of the bong, my cousin saves his dank blunt roaches and rolls them all into a rillo when he's feeling froggy, nothing like a salad bowl blunt :)