Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with your kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by patmcd10, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I just bought a grinder with a kief collector. what do u guys do with the kief you collect. Also, does the kief get u higher than the rest of your bud?

2. You don't even know, kief is much more potent than the rest of your bud.

Either smoke it, or vape it.

I usually top my bowls with it when I was smoking more, now I mainly vape so just sprinkle a little in there.

Where in Chicago are you? I have a pollen press if you want to press it into a tablet for easier storage.

3. Sprinkle it on top of your bowls.

4. Save it until the kief collector is full and then make QWISO oil.

5. and/or your joints/blunts.

Imagine it being the sugar that falls off your favorite cereal.... its pretty much all the good stuff!!

6. Kinda messy if your not careful but still works :)

7. cut up lines and snort it

8. Top bowls with it or vape it. I've never collected a whole chamber full of kief though, I usually get halfway and say fuck it and top some bowls. :smoking:

9. Provides a slower, more even burn if you have enough as well. The last kiefed out joint I smoked was in the middle of the woods. Me and my buddies took the quads out into the woods and found a nice little mossy "carpeted" area to sit down and smoke......

Pure Michigan....

10. I get it all scraped together in my kief box, then when I'm around a lot of my f(r)iends I'll dump it out on the ground and watch them scramble as they helplessly watch the kief dissipate into the carpet.
    :devious:

The reactions are worth the waste.

11. [quote name='"LeroyDankins"']I get it all scraped together in my kief box, then when I'm around a lot of my f(r)iends I'll dump it out on the ground and watch them scramble as they helplessly watch the kief dissipate into the carpet.
    :devious:[/quote]

Lmao

I usually top bowls with it but I have some that I made in to hash and I have really enjoyed that.

12. i wish i had enough kief that i wouldent mind doing this i got alot but not that much

13. i smoke the shit outta my kief thats wtf i do lol i deff need to buy a grinder with a kief collector

14. Get super high with it??

I prefer vapeing kief with my mflb,

15. QWISO or hash

16. Kief in a grinder is like a bowl full of lucky charms marshmallows.

17. Put it in a salt shaker and sprinkle it on the top of everything. JK. smoke it or vape it. :)

18. I usually buy bulk amounts of kief from my grower buddy, I don't grind herb and wait for it to collect. But hey- at 100$/oz, 50$/half oz, 25$/qtr etc, how could I NOT buy this stuff?

19. Smoke it. :smoke: