Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what do you do with your kief ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krisskluez, Mar 13, 2012.

1. i just got some kief and i was wondering on what to do with it? tell us what you guys do with your kief.

2. I usually sprinkle it over bowls of regular bud.

3. top bowls with it or add it to my weed and roll a j

4. I top my bowls with it as well

5. I have a container in which I've been saving kief for a while. I'll top off bowls occasionally from what's in my grinder's kief catch, but it usually gets full before I smoke it.

Not sure what I'll do with my kief collection

6. I'll save it and smoke it all when I'm out of bud

7. That's what I use for edibles!!

8. I throw that shit out it's so icky people say they get high from it but it just tastes like poop and gives you a headache. Oh wait that's resin :rolleyes:

Seriously I just mix it in with my bowls. Never put it directly on top because the flame torches most of it when I do that.

9. I load a good amount on top of my bowls. I prefer to smoke it with a little bud as opposed just pure kief. If you have a lot, I would make some killer edibles :cool:

10. Most of the time I press it and smoke it by itself. Sometimes I put it over some regs or roach bud if I'm running low.

11. i save it until my grinder gets a pretty nice amount then, i sprinkle it on whatever im smoking and get super nice

12. Press it into a patty an realize I should of just left in its true form

13. send it to people that respond to my threads on grasscity

14. #14 BadKittySmiles, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    I press a little, and I smoke a little as-is, but mainly when I make dry-sift it's for edibles! :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Kind of a 'bowl pack' [​IMG] )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hash Hard Candy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    A few dry-sift bong rips...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rainrsOVH0g"]20" Volcano Water Pipe, 1 4-arm perc, comes with a/c & ice pinches (bongoutlet.ca) - YouTube[/ame]

And just for fun, a recent time-lapse video showing 7 hours worth of growth, focusing on a new medical cross called 'MBS' (Mind.Body.Soul... Deep Chunk 'For the Mind', ZoidFuel 'For the Body', and And C99 'For the Soul') which we've been testing for Wally Duck, and the Wizards of Oz breeders...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu9Du5uUwg"]Dance of the MBS: A Timelapsed Film - YouTube[/ame]

edit - In case anyone's interested, here are the links again, for making edible oils.

The first page of the CannaPharm focuses specifically on using dry-sift;

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to BHO, but made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]