Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What do you do while you wait for your dealer? And if he/she is late?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mymicromikerowecrow, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I'm having a hard time trying to approach my dealer and ask if he's still coming, if he's close to a meetup spot, etc. I don't wanna sound too pushy and drive him off. Any tips from seasoned sailors?

2. Just play on your phone until he comes unless it's been 15+ min, then I would give a call

3. Well for me it was 15 years ago the last time that happened. I got so pissed off, I found a lady that would show me how to turn on a computer, how to search around.
    Oh yeah the weiner head did show up, and that was their last time ever!!
    I found a weed lovers website, and took $500.00 out of my savings.
    I built a small indoor grow box, and my wife and I have never bought another gram ever!!

4. just sit on my phone. and if they dont hurry up i have no problem of phoning and asking where they are, had a few that fall asleep or just forget.

• Like Like x 2
  5. DotA.

But then again I get weed myself and wait for no one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. If it's been 10-15 mins hit em up, had a dude that would make me wait all the goddamn time pissed me off. Although come to think of it, he did stop that when I forgot to take my gun out of the car from earlier, an he musta spotted it or something but he never jipped me or made me wait after that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Why do people wait until their out and then get all impatient. Plan ahead

• Like Like x 2
  8. I walk around seeing as 15 min eta in dealer world usually means an hour + at least for me but it's worth it usually.

9. Play video games, read on grasscity and hope what I'm picking up looks half as good as what I see on here, clean my pipes, go to a park and walk. Keep your mind busy, he'll always text back right in the middle of something important. Or find a new guy, one that realizes his business is alive because of customers and makes the customer happy, each and every time.

10. Any dealer who's worth it wants that money first and foremost. If they respectable 5-10 min late anything after then they playing games and if they playing games they ain't bout that life.