What do you do when youre high?

Discussion in 'General' started by Brandon Dell, May 18, 2011.

1. This thread is to hear everyones ideas on getting straight stoned and what they think is "fun" or "crazy" or "productive" lol

I wanna hear some crazy stories/adventures too. I'm really into getting dumbass stuck and going on a mission to fruit orchards late at night with my friends and just getting hella fruit and straight grubbin afterwards hahaha such a great feeling

So let me here what you like to do!!

2. i like to get high and go to the store

3. I draw, go for walks, have sex, eat, smoke some more, and sleep :)

4. usually just play some xbox and munch out

love to play guitar high though

5. Gym, munch out, chill with friends.

6. NOM.
    Bike, swim, talk, hookah, trip, drink, LAUGH, clean, shower, learn, soak up the sun, ski, play. It's all good :smoke:

7. everything !

8. Live concerts are always great to go when lit.

Watching movies/tv series on netflix can definitely take up some time. PS3 games like NBA 2K11, Fifa 11, Black Ops, and even DJ Hero 2 can take up even more time.

My favorite..putting on my headphones and turning up the volume on the iTunes on the laptop.

9. Everything I would do normally

10. when im high i go for walks to the store and buy whatever looks amazing. i also hit the gym and run.

11. I work on my List! I dig reading stuff with titles like "The activation of cannabinoid CB2 receptors stimulates in situ and in vitro beta-amyloid removal by human macrophages." (Which means- Using CBD helps your body get rid of the glup that causes Alzheimer's disease!) or "Inhibitory effects of cannabinoid CB1 receptor stimulation on tumor growth and metastatic spreading: actions on signals involved in angiogenesis and metastasis" (THC stops cancer's growth and spreading).

I know that this is not everyone's idea of fun, but I am out to prove to the world that cannabis IS medicine, and a dang good one! Want to help me? Click that first link in my sig and just read! EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Then, look at the bottom of my sig, and send me an email! EDUCATE THE WORLD!

Granny (toking some lovely home-grown White Widow tonight!)